Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg lol

ELoR9we.png

You are such a troublemaker. :lol

I like him already. :lol

sorry I keep posting but my thoughts are running with this one. Did anyone else find it refreshing and odd how subtle every batman thing was? No hype was built for the batmobile, or the suit of armor, or his gadgets, or the batwing. He just kind of had everything already and would just use it, as opposed to us seeing him build it or suit up or whatever.

Yeah. I did like that. Also the armour on his regular suit. There was a moment toward the end where he was fighting those guys that made me laugh. I also liked how relatively rudimentary looking and homemade some of his equipment looked like.

The thread is going too fast! :)

I have a question I posted a few pages back for anyone else that has seen it. All the other big plotholes I kinda gave up on, but I am curious on this one-

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sallah

The thread is going too fast! :)

I have a question I posted a few pages back for anyone else that has seen it. All the other big plotholes I kinda gave up on, but I am curious on this one-

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sallah

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes! I thought of that as well, there was a lot in there so I figured I just missed something. His whole plan was kind of revealed throughout the movie layer by layer, so maybe it was explained at some random point. And he did know ALLOOOt so I didn't find it that odd, but your right some sort of explanation was needed. My biggest complaint Is the doomsday thing, was it actually explained in terms of how the specific character got that going?

I don't care about %

Does Superman punch ****?

Does Batman punch ****?

Do they punch each other?

Do they punch **** together?

Does **** explode?

I am in

Yes! I thought of that as well, there was a lot in there so I figured I just missed something. His whole plan was kind of revealed throughout the movie layer by layer, so maybe it was explained at some random point. And he did know ALLOOOt so I didn't find it that odd, but your right some sort of explanation was needed. My biggest complaint Is the doomsday thing, was it actually explained in terms of how the specific character got that going?

Spoiler Spoiler:

With everything else he knows, and the way he is, he put it all together really quick.

I thought it was a great time, everyone go see it ahahah . I understand that it was serious plot and there were stakes, but I'm really scratching my head over the comments of it being no fun and depressing.

SPOILER--
That certain dream bruce had, had me aching for a certain villain to appear in a stand alone batman movie. (and it scared the s*** out of me)

I thought it was a great time, everyone go see it ahahah . I understand that it was serious plot and there were stakes, but I'm really scratching my head over the comments of it being no fun and depressing.

SPOILER--
That certain dream bruce had, had me aching for a certain villain to appear in a stand alone batman movie. (and it scared the s*** out of me)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hmm... That may be fine for you, but I'm not buying that one. That's just way too convenient, and kinda smacks of bad storytelling.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sallah

HMM, yeah I agree with the doomsday part ( But I mean come on, its a "general this guy with this knowledge does this" . But for the other thing I think its debatable, for me it put a question mark in my mind for a minute. His line that was in the trailer of Bruce wayne meets clark kent yada yada I think puts some perspective on this. Or maybe not, I can't remember the order of everything.

To my fellow Batman fans, Superman fans, Justice League fans, and comic book fans, in general, this one goes out to you...

I don't know how to block out my spoilers, if someone could point me in the right direction thatd be great.

But also with WW, SPOILer- she looked so bad ass in that picture, her face looked primal. I hope they get something like that down in the WW movie.

Back