Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read that WB expects an opening weekend of $350 million. My theater so far is showing it 4 times on Saturday. 2 3D shows and 2 xd showings both for $13.00 a ticket. With prices that high and sell outs how could it not make that much? Also, Al Roker gave it 6 out of 5 stars! But even he has trouble predicting the weather!

That's worldwide, not domestic.

Irish, I was thinking on getting the art book and the tech manual today. Does the art book show any heroes other than batman, superman, Wonder Woman, and aquaman?

Smart guy lol
BTW do you know if Zack Will be doing any press in Paris?

I'm not sure. I know the UK premiere and junket was yesterday and that Justice League starts shooting there (London) in 3 weeks.

I'm sure there will be more BvS press appearances between now and then, but I'm not aware of the specific countries and dates. But if there is a BvS press stop in Paris I'm sure he'll be there. Dude is a workaholic and only sleeps like 2 hours a night. :lol

image.jpegimage.jpg

I'm not sure. I know the UK premiere and junket was yesterday and that Justice League starts shooting there (London) in 3 weeks.

I'm sure there will be more BvS press appearances between now and then, but I'm not aware of the specific countries and dates. But if there is a BvS press stop in Paris I'm sure he'll be there. Dude is a workaholic and only sleeps like 2 hours a night. :lol

Fatigue makes cowards of all of us right ;)

Just heard that the press screening was this morning and very hush hush.
No junket or anything planned it seems.

Bit specific question, Do you know if he has storyboarded everything himself like watchmen, or still working with Jay Oliva, or other Storyboard artist?

Weenie already slowly back-peddling from his 2 years of Gal Gadot hate, but still won't eat crow. :lol And he absolutely does not know how to pronounce her name. :lol

It's pronounced "GOL Ga-DOHt"

You'd think someone like him would have heard it spoken properly a time or two by now. Weird.

Back