Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

Glad my lack of sleep amuses some of you *rubs eyes* it wasn't the only thing that kept me up though, I've been sicker than usual for the past 3 days... actually really needed to drink water.

The only thing I might lose sleep over, when it comes to movies, is someone like Brett Ratner, or Mark Steven Johnson directing any film in the Alien or Predator franchise.

Actors being cast in roles do not concern me. If they don't go with Reynolds for Deadpool, and cast Idris Elba...i'd be perfectly fine with it. Because why not?

Glad my lack of sleep amuses some of you *rubs eyes* it wasn't the only thing that kept me up though, I've been sicker than usual for the past 3 days... actually really needed to drink water.

032213-world-water-day-340.jpg

We're all doomed!

[ame]https://youtu.be/TwIyLHsk2h4[/ame]

Imagine all the Hot Toys possibilities. :panic:

There will be Daredevils all over the place. :lol

:rotfl

Seriously though, can't wait to see what he looks like in the costume... and wonder if the rumors were true and they were testing in Bales suit.

My concern is i haven't seen any pics of him where he has a build i could see as being Batman, how tall is he too? Hopefully a bit shorter than Cavill. I think he can do a good job, but he was never on my list of choices for the role. I don't see him as Wayne or Batman atm, i hope he can prove the nay'sayers wrong

I also just realized, Affleck can join Halle Berry and Ryan Reynolds as an actor who has played both a marvel and dc character:wink1:

I also just realized, Affleck can join Halle Berry and Ryan Reynolds as an actor who has played both a marvel and dc character:wink1:

And what a line up of failed movie characters you have there. :rotfl

Catwoman, Pregnant Storm, "Deadpool", Green Lantern, Dare Devil.

It's a who's who of some of the worst ever comic characters on screen.

Directed by some of the worst in Hollywood...cept for Martin Campbell. He was mis-hired. He was not equipped to make a movie like that. Nor was the script good enough to work with.

Directed by some of the worst in Hollywood...cept for Martin Campbell. He was mis-hired. He was not equipped to make a movie like that. Nor was the script good enough to work with.

And Zack is famous for getting performances out of actors and not relying on lots of swooshing colors. :lol

I thought Reynolds was a great deadpool, the part where he actually talked though, he is deadpool.

Can somebody tell me, what kind of a world we live in, where a man such as the likes of Affleck.... gets a role like that?!?

Back