Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently this is a manip. But it looks very good.
tumblr_nnl25ixgRC1s7d3cpo1_1280.jpg

When I first saw that poster, I thought about how cool it would be to see an unobstructed version of that picture, but, if this is it, Batfleck looks stoned as ****.:lol

When I first saw that poster, I thought about how cool it would be to see an unobstructed version of that picture, but, if this is it, Batfleck looks stoned as ****.:lol

He probably was high. They probably told him not to worry about it since no one was supposed to see his eyes :lol How many leaks does this make now? I swear, the movie will be online by the end of the year :lol

It looks like some steroid using loser dog was killed, so he decided to wrap some garbage bags around himself, bought a Halloween Batman mask, and was gonna go after the man who killed his dog.

Unfortunately the white eyes won't happen, I read somewhere that producers and directors think it dehumanizes the character or something like that.

They could digitally cover it like the Riddick series. Or like how it looked in the Suicide Squad animated feature. White eyes bats would be soo cool!

Without the water mark.

N2v7FV8.jpg
Terrible lighting, looks like he's wearing HOCKEY PADS

The Dark Knight: I'm Not Wearing Hockey Pads - YouTube

Back