Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Backstage Pass - TF Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Backstage Pass

Yeah I loved Loki's gear in Thor 1. If they released it, it would be a purchase. Let's hope they actually tweak the TDW sculpt.

I think they will stuff rockets box with accessories, or stick him with Groot, they wont do 2 rockets separate I don't think

I agree Rocket should be his own figure and come with a literal aresonal of weapons. Pistols and grenades to guns twice his size. Like 6 or 7 different guns...oh and a Jet Pack.

If there isn't a Chris Pratt sculpt with Star-Lord I'll be sad. I want to bash Burt Macklin.

o1WkENO.gif

Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Backstage Pass

How can I resist these? As a marvel cosmic super fan I feel obliged to buy these :) now to convince the missus...

Ultron and Thanos after these and I'm done.

....I hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proto looks great for all the characters. look at the detail markings on drax's back! coolness.

Look cool, but I cant see myself dropping 1500 ish dollars on this line... Maybe starlord but thats a leap...

I wonder if we will have to wait until the movie is released in August until we see the first official figure specs...

Man the paint scheme on Groot is gonna be stupendous. I can imagine all the moss, vines and roots and different texture bark everywhere. Really looking forward to see how he turns out.

I hope a pre-order goes up soon!

Never been a fan of the GOTG. Rocket Racoon and Groot... maybe. But congrats to all who are excited about these. So far, they look super cool

Back