Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Backstage Pass - TF Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hologram AI

Super Freak
Reaction score
10568957_10152195494552344_4838252559282087533_n.jpg

------------------------------------
Update: 06-06-2014

Marvel Studios’ upcoming summer blockbuster, Guardians of the Galaxy, will expand the Marvel Cinematic Universe into the cosmos! The space adventure film will follow Starlord Peter Quill and a team of disparate misfits—Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon, Groot, a tree-like humanoid, the deadly and enigmatic Gamora and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer to save the galaxy!

Following the release of the film’s latest TV Spot, Hot Toys is excited to share with you all a peek of the range of collectibles that we are developing based on this action packed movie!

Please stay tuned for more updates coming soon!

6abcda73gw1eh4g6i03idj20x90p0qb9.jpg

------------------------------------
07-25-2013

Confirmed a couple of minutes ago along with Thor and Captain America.

Looking forward to this line the most.

1077387_10151606848062833_910777327_o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy

So any guesses on which figures might be made other than star-lord

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy

So any guesses on which figures might be made other than star-lord

I suppose it will be anything humanoid figures what's that 8 figures. 3 GG, 2 villains and Ronan the Accuser and maybe the Yando guy and a Nova Corp.

I think the early announcement has something to do with Hot Toys relationship with Marvel Studios they practically liceanse every movie they make.

On the other hand the have a hard time making anything from Fox with the exception of 2 Wolverine figures to bad X men has a great line up coming out next year and even wolverine might finally be in a yellow suit

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Collectible Figurines

The only figure I can see me getting from GOTG is Rocket Racoon. Maybe the movie will change that when i see it, but right now, I'm much more excited about Cap 2 figures.

Always thought Winter Soldier would make a great figure.

Also, 1/6 BATISTA from GotG? That's something to look forward to!

The Winter Soldier was a must have for me before I even saw what he was going to look like. I'm not 100% sold on getting a Batista figure, GOTG is going to have to woo me to get any of my collectible money. Still really interested in the movie; merchandise, not so much.

After seeing the footage from both.....bring on the figures!

unfortunatlety I haven't seen any footage but from concept art and just general shelf presence I will get everything from GOTG and Winter Soldier again assuming everything looks spot on as we all come to expect from Hot Toys I will clean that line up to and then save for Avengers Age Of Ultron!!!!!

Excellent.

A 2-pack of Rocket & Groot please HT.

Although I'll inevitably like the movies there's not likely to be anything from the other 2 that I'll be intrested in buying.

Rocket Racoon is gonna be too much I want him to come with a massive bad *** gun, although Star Lord is the one I am most pumped for, concept art looks fantastic

i'm going to have to sell something to afford all these figures!!!

anyone want to buy an hour or two with the wife?

zoe-saldana-gamora.jpg

Last edited:

Interested in the raccoon!

Back