Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Backstage Pass - TF Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Collectible Figurines (Team Teaser Shown

Gotta remember though, just because we see all of these prototypes it doesn't mean all of these will get made. Chances are real good buuuuut, the movie has to do well for all of these to be released. I'd say the only given releases are Star Lord and Drax. Girls, Raccoons and Giant Tree figures are not the usual type of figures that sell and will have to wait and see if the movie does well I would think.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Collectible Figurines (Team Teaser Shown

Gotta remember though, just because we see all of these prototypes it doesn't mean all of these will get made. Chances are real good buuuuut, the movie has to do well for all of these to be released. I'd say the only given releases are Star Lord and Drax. Girls, Raccoons and Giant Tree figures are not the usual type of figures that sell and will have to wait and see if the movie does well I would think.

Yes very true! I was waiting for someone to mention this, I don't think they're still making Rhino from ASM2, so we may not see all these if the movie flops.....

I don't think it will though and I hope we get these

I would all but guarantee rocket will be made, he will be a break out star

I was actually thinking that too as if I don't like the movie there is no way I am investing that much in figures anyways. I am pretty sure I will like it though as I am not extremely picky - I loved CA the first Avenger and Iron Man 3 and those seem to get the most negative reviews when I read about them. :dunno

I was actually thinking that too as if I don't like the movie there is no way I am investing that much in figures anyways. I am pretty sure I will like it though as I am not extremely picky - I loved CA the first Avenger and Iron Man 3 and those seem to get the most negative reviews when I read about them. :dunno

:exactly::exactly: I'm with you. I go to these movies and always come out enjoying them. I've thoroughly enjoyed every MCU movie to date.

Batista just left wrestling again, so I guess he's on to start movie promotion. If there's one thing I may have a hard time with on this movie, it's trying to take Dave Batista seriously.
At first I was disappointed in Batista being in the movie. But having him as a figure is exciting for me.

:exactly::exactly: I'm with you. I go to these movies and always come out enjoying them. I've thoroughly enjoyed every MCU movie to date.

Yes me too I've loved every single one of them to date

Wow what an awesome teaser! If the movie is good I just might the majority of the team!! :hi5: Starlord is a definite buy though, liking the look of drax too. Groot and rocket look sweet too...well then I think I'm screwed :slap :lol

Sold as a 2 pack or separate they will still cost the same. Like the Chitauri for instance.

God damn what an awesome Teaser! All are sooooooo bought!:rock:rock:rock

I'm curious why there are two Star Lord helmeted heads... Surely he will come with a Chris Pratt HS.

If the movie somehow disappoints, then we will need all of the figures to recreate our own stop-motion versions! Get them anyway!!

I can see Hot Toys making Rocket as a part of a Rocket Raccoon 2-Pack, with one figure wearing the prison outfit, just so they can justify pricing it $200+.

Had there been any Hot Toys figure/s based on a Marvel Studios movie that was teased but never actually got made? I don't and can't recall any. X-men First Class wasn't a Marvel Studios movie, so scratch the fact that the Charles Xavier proto never came into production.

HT is in bed with Disney/Marvel right now that even Maleficent gets a Hot Toys figure. What you see is what you'll get. Lesson learned by the doubters who also said that Falcon might not get made.

Is it too much to hope for two headscults for Groot? One angry and one cutsy smiling one?? It would be cool to be able to display this guy based on the range of his personality that seems critical to his character!

Had there been any Hot Toys figure/s based on a Marvel Studios movie that was teased but never actually got made? I don't and can't recall any. X-men First Class wasn't a Marvel Studios movie, so scratch the fact that they Charles Xavier proto never came into production.

HT is in bed with Disney/Marvel right now that even Maleficent gets a Hot Toys figure. What you see is what you'll get. Lesson learned by the doubters who also said that Falcon might not get made.
Loki from the first Thor movie was shown a prototype but was canned last minute since they wanted to just make one for Avengers. I don't see any reason why they won't release the entire team after showing the recent teaser. Heck even with the backlash the Mandarin faced it was released and it's an awesome figure as is.

4476c0dbbdeb934214c478e12090f24e-d4hcb8k.jpg

Back