Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PVC figure dont do too well in my climate, too much heat and humidity => leaning figures.
It gets pretty damn hot and humid here in California and I've never had any problems with my PVC figures. Sucks if it happened to you but maybe it didn't have anything to do with the heat. I'm no expert of course.
You guys are killing me! :banghead

So much anime goodness...so little space!

Hmmmm...maybe if I get rid of everything in the spare beedroom.
:lol I know what you mean Snoopy. I already made myself a list of figures that are out now and ones that are coming out that I wanna try to get, the key word being "try" :lol All I can do personally is just get the ones that I can and be happy with them and the Yamashi.ta figures are first on that list for me. :D

I got in my other Yamashi.ta Figure that I had on order yesterday and wanted to share some pics. This one is called Non-Non. :D

Picture1567.jpg

Picture1568.jpg

Picture1569.jpg

Picture1570.jpg

Picture1574.jpg

Picture1578.jpg

where do you get these from, like what website.
I ordered Non-Non from Hobbyfan.com It was my first order with them and they were really quick on shipping it out. They sell pretty much nothing but Anime figures and related items and they have pretty good prices. I also ordered one of my other Yamashi.ta figures from Bigbadtoystore.com Another good place to order from. :D
Non-non is nice!!:naughty
Thanks man. :D

Another great group of figures is the Queen's Blade line from MegaHouse. I have most of the regular color figures and they are all excellent.

Mercenary Echidna:

2401098097_7889c45cf1_o.jpg

Airi:

2476709663_aacc84d566_b.jpg

Cattleya:

2551781697_e6c48ca478_b.jpg

Melona:

*Removed by Mod*

Angel of Light Nanael:

3134237416_b3b9430884_b.jpg

Leina (2P Version):

3705172633_78761135d5_b.jpg

Ancient Princess Menace:

*Removed by Mod*

Aludra:

*Removed by Mod*

There are several more in the line as well, just haven't had the time to photograph them yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Queen's Blade Yuumil/Yumiru and Erina, quite cool figures.

I recently received this Lala Poplip babe as a surprise present:

9zu4ih.jpg

Some awesome ones in here don't your wifes mind you getting these? :lol ;)

this is the best thread ever. awesome, awesome pics and collections guys. i'm making my list to go shopping :lol.

i've just recently gotten pretty heavy into manga and i'm really digging it. the storytelling is just amazing.

Last edited:
Nice thread, don't own any of these and prob won't but nice pics and collections just the same !! :D

Hey guys.

Have any of you ever ordered from ABCToy4Me or from AnimeCornerStore? I wanted to get some feedback first before I order from either of them, so if anyone has had any experience with them, let me know. Thanks guys.

Hey great thread so far. I'm a huge anime statue fan. I like Yama^^^^a a lot. The only problem is that they've released so many it's hard to keep up with them all. I saw a couple on here I've missed that I really want to get sometime. Needa has been one of my forgotten favs for a while.

I think it might be important to mention the manufacturer with the pics and posts since there are a lot of scamming fakes out there. If we could direct people to reputable sites like HLJ, etc. I know I've seen some horror stories posted on other forums.

If anyone is thinking about getting into the hobby of collecting these things, the good news is that you'll have a great many statues to choose from and that most average around $40-$75 in price (a bunch can be had for the price of one sideshow statue). The bad news is that there are so many to choose from it becomes difficult to whittle down which ones to pick up or pass.

I'll try to post some pics of my 1/6-1/7 scale stuff soon.
CC

Hey great thread so far. I'm a huge anime statue fan. I like Yama^^^^a a lot. The only problem is that they've released so many it's hard to keep up with them all. I saw a couple on here I've missed that I really want to get sometime. Needa has been one of my forgotten favs for a while.

I think it might be important to mention the manufacturer with the pics and posts since there are a lot of scamming fakes out there. If we could direct people to reputable sites like HLJ, etc. I know I've seen some horror stories posted on other forums.

If anyone is thinking about getting into the hobby of collecting these things, the good news is that you'll have a great many statues to choose from and that most average around $40-$75 in price (a bunch can be had for the price of one sideshow statue). The bad news is that there are so many to choose from it becomes difficult to whittle down which ones to pick up or pass.
I'll try to post some pics of my 1/6-1/7 scale stuff soon.
CC

i know what u mean. for me, i choose em based on the artist. also, if it's from a property i'm into. but there are those that are just so cool that u just gotta have em even tho you're not familiar with em. and that's where the trouble starts... :D

If you are interesting in knowing there is an excellent forum and community where you can ask questions about certain figures that you may think are bootlegs:

Zero Type anime forum

Back