Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a area pretty alien to me but there are quite a few figures that appeal to me. This one for example...

super sonico christmas figure:

FIGURE-029933_06.jpg

Where exactly do I go about buying one? What are the best/most reputable EU or US based retailers that specialize in anime figures?

Any help would be much appreciated :wink1:

Think I could get to like this anime stuff :lol

1517232606047image.jpg

12 days delivery from Toyko to Ireland, €150 but a nasty import duty fee of €52. Have contacted amiami to see if they'll diddle the value declaration on future purchases.

I recently picked up three different Kanu Unchou pieces (of Ikki Tousen / Battle Vixens). There's the 1/6 Kanu China Dress by Griffon Enterprises (the prone figure), the 1/8 Kanu Dragon Destiny by Toys Works (the one with the raised leg), and 1/6 Kanu festival version by Amie-Grand... Kanu China Dress and Kanu Dragon Destiny are PVC, and Kanu Festival is cast resin. I think all three are beautiful pieces, with Kanu Festival being my favorite. kanu is a happy discovery for me, and I plan to get at least one more figure of her. Here are some hero shots of the three pieces - enjoy!

Kanu Unchou Prone 1.jpg

Kanu Unchou Prone 2.jpg

Kanu Unchou DD 1.jpg

Kanu Unchou Festival 1.jpg

Kanu Unchou Festival 2.jpg

Kanu Unchou Festival 3.jpg

Kanu Unchou DD 2.jpg

Damn' DD your are killin it with these photos.Make me want to start collecting Anime again.Congrats on some very nice pieces.

Thank you marvinmyles! There are so many great versions of Kanu out that it's hard to figure out which ones to collect, which is a really good problem to have :)

Back