Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got in my next Shunya Yamashi.ta Figure today, Canal or Kanaru. The paint job could have been a little better on this one, the factory painters went a little too crazy with the shading and she's a tad darker than the proto pics showed. Overall though I love it, I think it's an amazing figure. I don't think I'd be able to pass up any Yamashi.ta Figure. ;)

i also had the canal statue. but like u, mine had paint issues and i wasn't very happy with it (the areas where her panties and stockings meet the flesh bled into one another and just looked sloppy). so i sold it off.

btw, the language filter is still on for yama^^^^a's name. mods, are u guys listening? could u remove the filter please? :)

Nice thread. Here's a few from my collection:

Kai Harn from Bastard!!:

3117276657_0ac622787a_b.jpg

Petra by Shunya Yama^^^^a:

3457213036_9ea5af01af_b.jpg

Nasca by Shunya Yama^^^^a:

3555712784_09f1831d82_b.jpg

Taimanin Asagi - Asai Igawa:

3769950563_b852bfd57b_b.jpg

Roxanne by Shunya Yama^^^^a:

3547678594_655648f907_b.jpg

Tandem Twin Alma and Bonnie:

2877671198_779bc1e8df_b.jpg

Have lots more and will try to post more pics later.

Thanks...here are some more. These are all Tsukasa Bullet pieces:

Hanako-San:

2402164724_a83e255b49_b.jpg

Mizuki Ninja Girl:

*Removed by Mod*

Homura Ninja:

2418414757_52c547c5ff_o.jpg

Kurarisu:

2405593660_08f5384463_o.jpg

Trooper Girl:

2404765859_6cc2c7a45a_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i also had the canal statue. but like u, mine had paint issues and i wasn't very happy with it (the areas where her panties and stockings meet the flesh bled into one another and just looked sloppy). so i sold it off.

btw, the language filter is still on for yama^^^^a's name. mods, are u guys listening? could u remove the filter please? :)
Yeah I agree the paint could have been better but I still love it. I don't have any of the bleeding that you mention on mine, the main thing is just the overshading. It's acceptable for me though, I just love the figure so much as a whole. :D
Nice thread. Here's a few from my collection:

Roxanne by Shunya Yama^^^^a:

3547678594_655648f907_b.jpg
Fantastic pieces you have zero, especially the Yamashi.ta ones! :rock

BTW is that Roxanne custom made or a kit? The reason I ask is cause the PVC figure isn't even out yet. Unless it already is in Japan and you got it imported.

Yeah I agree the paint could have been better but I still love it. I don't have any of the bleeding that you mention on mine, the main thing is just the overshading. It's acceptable for me though, I just love the figure so much as a whole. :D

BTW is that Roxanne custom made or a kit? The reason I ask is cause the PVC figure isn't even out yet. Unless it already is in Japan and you got it imported.

i loved the canal too but the paint issue just bugged me too much. anyway i got a good price for it. will try again soon to get her. she's still available in some local retailers.

and yeah that roxanne does look a bit different, esp the face...

That one is already on my list tyler. ;) I probably won't be able to get her right when she releases cause I'm focusing on Yamashi.ta figures but I will get her at some point. As long as she doesn't sell out at the retailers I order from, then I'm screwed. :lol

This one is at the top of my list too. :D

afg01281.jpg

afg01281b.jpg

PVC figure dont do too well in my climate, too much heat and humidity => leaning figures.

On that note, I've got a Spike statue that I swear looks like he leans over more each week... Is it possible to get him back in position by heating up & bending the leg?

Might try it any way.

Hell yeah! That's a little beauty, love it.

Fantastic pieces you have zero, especially the Yamashi.ta ones! :rock

Thanks. It is a pro-painted resin statue/kit - purchased from HobbyFan.

This one is at the top of my list too. :D

afg01281.jpg

hmmm. french maid costume. with big-ass blades. niiiiiice.

PVC figure dont do too well in my climate, too much heat and humidity => leaning figures.

err, i don't think the heat/humidity has anything to do with the leaning issue. some collectors in cold countries who own the yamato statues like arisa have also complained about the leaning.

Damn ! I always wanted a few stuff showing here, but my wife would kill me.

u could tell her: " but honey, those are just miniature pieces of plastic, and no match for a real-life, flesh & blood gorgeous goddess like u!" :D

if that doesn't work, take her shopping. worked for me...

Back