Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are interesting in knowing there is an excellent forum and community where you can ask questions about certain figures that you may think are bootlegs:

Zero Type anime forum
Thanks for that link jkno, it's a cool place. :D Didn't see anything about the places I mentioned though.

So nobody has ever ordered from ABCToy4Me.com or AnimeCornerStore.com?

That's good and speaking of bunnies i like this bunny! :naughty

:lol

anyone like the dolls too? :naughty
gargoylesanddarkactionfigures_2065_26576853

Just a heads up guys, I enjoy anime figures just like the rest of you, but we do have younger members looking at the board, so please do not post pictures of any figures actually showing female anatomy, or edit the picture to cover those parts. Some of these figures shouldn't be shown outside The Sandbox, so you will need to self edit please.

I got in another Shunya Yamashi.ta Figure today, Nozuato. It surprised me how much smaller it was compared to my others but it's still an awesome figure and I love it. This one does have a removable top but I won't post any pics of that of course. :lol I'm not gonna be displaying her that way anyway, as hard as that may be for some of you to believe. :monkey3

Also I put a gloss on her hair. It's becoming something of a ritual with my female pieces, especially the Anime ones. You might be able to notice it in the close-up shots. Anyway, here's the pics..........

Picture1610.jpg

Picture1611.jpg

Picture1612.jpg

Picture1614.jpg

Picture1613.jpg

Picture1617.jpg

Picture1615.jpg

Picture1616.jpg

Just a heads up guys, I enjoy anime figures just like the rest of you, but we do have younger members looking at the board, so please do not post pictures of any figures actually showing female anatomy, or edit the picture to cover those parts. Some of these figures shouldn't be shown outside The Sandbox, so you will need to self edit please.

i agree, and that's why i blocked/cropped the naughty bits in the shots of my figures. :peace

I got in another Shunya Yamashi.ta Figure today, Nozuato. It surprised me how much smaller it was compared to my others but it's still an awesome figure and I love it.

Also I put a gloss on her hair. It's becoming something of a ritual with my female pieces, especially the Anime ones. You might be able to notice it in the close-up shots. Anyway, here's the pics..........

congrats on scoring mc nozuato! she's a cutie alright, and the paint app on mine is better than previous yamato stuff. yours looks pretty fine too. :D

nice pics, and i'm digging the gloss on her hair. what did u use?

pm replied btw.

hey, wait a sec. looks like my earlier posts have been removed. :confused:

what gives? i already censored the "offending" parts. c'mon mods there's way more flesh revealed in some members' sigs. and these statues are not even pics of real girls.

:sick

i agree, and that's why i blocked/cropped the naughty bits in the shots of my figures. :peace

congrats on scoring mc nozuato! she's a cutie alright, and the paint app on mine is better than previous yamato stuff. yours looks pretty fine too. :D

nice pics, and i'm digging the gloss on her hair. what did u use?

pm replied btw.
Thanks man, I'm really glad I picked her up. :D Actually she isn't done by Yamato, she's by a company I never heard of before called Runa. Maybe that's why the size is off so much when compared to the others.

For the gloss on her hair, I used Pledge with Future Shine believe it or not. If you don't know what it is, it's primarily a floor care product, to put a shine on them. I know it sounds weird but it works really well and it's acrylic based.

what gives? i already censored the "offending" parts. c'mon mods there's way more flesh revealed in some members' sigs. and these statues are not even pics of real girls.

Actually tyler, the Yamashi.ta figures you posted are still up but you put them in the Favorite Female Figures thread. I don't think you posted them in this thread man.

Thanks man, I'm really glad I picked her up. :D Actually she isn't done by Yamato, she's by a company I never heard of before called Runa. Maybe that's why the size is off so much when compared to the others.

eh? i thought it was by yamato. gotta go back home and check the box again then. but you're probably right.

For the gloss on her hair, I used Pledge with Future Shine believe it or not. If you don't know what it is, it's primarily a floor care product, to put a shine on them. I know it sounds weird but it works really well and it's acrylic based.

yeah, i know pledge but they don't sell it in my country. think an equivalent shining/buffing product should do just fine, i guess...

Actually tyler, the Yamashi.ta figures you posted are still up but you put them in the Favorite Female Figures thread. I don't think you posted them in this thread man.

huh??? wha???? i coulda sworn i re-posted em on this thread as well!! must be getting senile in my extreme old age. :confused: :D

eh? i thought it was by yamato. gotta go back home and check the box again then. but you're probably right.

yeah, i know pledge but they don't sell it in my country. think an equivalent shining/buffing product should do just fine, i guess...

huh??? wha???? i coulda sworn i re-posted em on this thread as well!! must be getting senile in my extreme old age. :confused: :D
Yeah I just checked the box myself and the way the company is spelled out exactly like this......Run'A......That's the best I could reproduce it anyway. :lol

Yeah I think as long as the shining product you use is acrylic based, it should be okay. Of course I'm not a professional or anything, so it may be best to ask someone who is, if you can.

:lol Yeah I'm pretty sure you just posted them in the other thread. Cause you did block out the naughty bits, so if you did post them here, I doubt they would be removed.

black queen photo thread, tyler!
onion_msn_smileys-07.gif

oh, riiiiiiiight. :slap that's the thread that havok and i momentarily derailed with our anime figure pics, wasn't it? hahahaha! thanks for setting me straight, man. i swear i'm losing my memory by the day. must be this damn hobby. :horror

oh, riiiiiiiight. :slap that's the thread that havok and i momentarily derailed with our anime figure pics, wasn't it? hahahaha! thanks for setting me straight, man. i swear i'm losing my memory by the day. must be this damn hobby. :horror
:lol Yeah we did didn't we? I can't remember if you commented or not but I put a gloss on my Black Queen also and I posted pics in there. I find I can't remember things sometimes either. :lol

By the way, jinxx is a girl. ;) I made the same mistake myself. :monkey3

:lol Yeah we did didn't we? I can't remember if you commented or not but I put a gloss on my Black Queen also and I posted pics in there. I find I can't remember things sometimes either. :lol

By the way, jinxx is a girl. ;) I made the same mistake myself. :monkey3

in that case, let me rephrase my previous statement to jinxx:

thanks for setting me straight, MADAM! (or "honey", if i were to be so bold) :D

and yeah i do remember the nice gloss on BQ's hair, havok. at least my memory ain't completely gone. :joy

Not yours, but that has already been settled, but I did remove 3 or 4 pictures that were pushing the boundaries a bit...

Not yours, but that has already been settled, but I did remove 3 or 4 pictures that were pushing the boundaries a bit...

yeah i blame that on my occasional lapses in memory. and i blame my occasional lapses in memory on lack of sleep. and i blame my lack of sleep on this damn board. :google

apologies to the mods for the "false accusation". :peace

Back