1/6th Clone Commander Thire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do and likewise if i can ever help you out :peace

Here's 1 of the bodysuits im doing for Dorgs Republic commando's, ive never used a sewing machine before but they fit ok :eek:

View attachment 24448

Wow, very nice C-Bob! A little shiny... funny, in that thread I just started about the collaborative project I just posted that sewing is harder than sculpting, sticking up for Viv against Nam, saying that clay is used for all headsculpts, and it's much harder to find the right material for sewing. The example I used was that you wanted a matte, smooth look on things like clone trooper suits, you didn't want to use something shiny! :lol that does look kinda shiny! :rotfl

anyway, looks ok, great for your first ever 1/6 piece of clothing... I'll need some for my Commandos at some point (apparently I'm not as good as Chakaman and other folks :lol, so I don't necessarily get a commando from Dorgs per se... but I'm trying to work something out with him, he already sent me some free failed casts of helmet and gauntlets...)

Im gonna make some in spandex as well. Ive always liked the shinier leather look and 100% accuracy has never bothered me.

not sure where to post this.
resculpted a jango bust head with the high and tight cut. will make a mold of it and casts eventually. other is the GG neyo head. now i just need a clone to put these bits on.

neyojangoheads001.jpg

neyojangoheads002.jpg

neyojangoheads003.jpg

neyojangoheads004.jpg

not sure where to post this.
resculpted a jango bust head with the high and tight cut. will make a mold of it and casts eventually. other is the GG neyo head. now i just need a clone to put these bits on.

neyojangoheads001.jpg

neyojangoheads002.jpg

neyojangoheads003.jpg

neyojangoheads004.jpg

That's great!

I know where you post it...

In your own new thread! :lol

no seriously, you should!

So much loverlyness. Ryan that Head is so cool!!!!
Spandex suits for every one!! With Vivisect and Cbob on it cooool

The question is who's gonna make Dorgs the full sized body suit he let slip to me that he wants. I can understand wanting to be comfortable while doing all that casting and such but I think if you ever get a fullsize spandex suit we would all be happier if you refrained from posting pictures of yourself in it.:lol

Oww yeah a full spandex suit with a big DS on the front a cape my Y-fronts over the top..... ow delusions of grandure... I will be quiet now and get back into my carpet slippers and boiler suit.. sigh :(

I wasnt sure where to post this, so anyways. I started doing a 501st Clone Commander. Not a lot of pics of Appo or whomever so I decided to take some creative liberties with this guy.

Just getting going, still need to do ammo pouches and holster. I also may adjust the pauldron a bit. The skirt was an old bedsheet cut up and painted blue with a dark wash. The visor is from the Koto Bly figure.

appo1.jpg

appo2.jpg

appo3.jpg

Big thanks to Mark for the shoulder pauldron! Cheers mate! :D

Chris

Looks good m8 :D maybe we should just have a Clone commander custom thread for all of them lol.

Im gonna start on the paintjob for my Neyo this weekend, and start on my Gree as well.

I love the originaly trilogy but why make something that has no screen time?:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Sorry brother, couldn't help it. That is a great looking figure.

I love the originaly trilogy but why make something that has no screen time?:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Sorry brother, couldn't help it. That is a great looking figure.

Nice one! I know, I know, I need to make something more exciting and with a serious role. Hmm, I think I will do Jar Jar Binks. Thanks for setting me straight. :D

Back