1/6th Clone Commander Thire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we make em cos they look cool :peace

Best answer ever!:ccheerlea:fireworks:ccheerlea

Everyone laughs, but he is on my to do list.

Not kidding.

I am still planning to do a senator Jar Jar figure, he has been on my personal to do list for a few months, didn't think there was enough interest to put it on the main list, I already did up patterns for the robes a while back, I just gotta pick up another Jar Jar, which should cost a whole $3.:lol

I love the originaly trilogy but why make something that has no screen time?:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Sorry brother, couldn't help it. That is a great looking figure.

Dont give me that screen time crap :lol we make em cos they look cool :peace

You tell him C-Bob! (even if you can't read this post cuz I'm still theoretically on your ignore list.... :monkey2)

Wow Chaka, looks like you're creating quite a stir with all your new-fangled "unconventional" figures with little to no screen time! :lol

Really, I think peeps should just lay off poor Chaka... I've made figures that don't officially exist within the Star Wars universe, and people are complaining about almost no screen time??? :rolleyes:

and I thing there should be a general "Clone Trooper Customs" Thread... just my two cents! :D

You tell him C-Bob! (even if you can't read this post cuz I'm still theoretically on your ignore list.... :monkey2)

Wow Chaka, looks like you're creating quite a stir with all your new-fangled "unconventional" figures with little to no screen time! :lol

Really, I think peeps should just lay off poor Chaka... I've made figures that don't officially exist within the Star Wars universe, and people are complaining about almost no screen time??? :rolleyes:

and I thing there should be a general "Clone Trooper Customs" Thread... just my two cents! :D

Well your off it for now and i dont hate you, but you do drive me insane sometimes.

The Dude,

I was being funny because of Unimaz? Umuuzi? Uziak? Whatever his name was talking trash about Chaka's excellent figure.

C-bob,,
I would take a Jar Jar. To the range and apply a 1/4 # of high explosive on him. LOL I need to figure out which is the sarcastic smiley.

If I ever get my hands on a Jar Jar I'm thinking I may do him up as a jedi. The worst Jedi ever, but a Gungan Jedi may be on the funny side. Or perhaps some sort of smuggler/bounty hunter type.

Plus I've been messing with patterns to do jedi clothing. :p

Anyways, awesome clones! I'm sure you've said before, but what are you using for the base? Sideshow clones, mixture of clone parts?

Back