1/6th Clone Commander Thire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakaman

Super Freak
Reaction score
I did an easy kitbash today, Clone Commader Thire.

I used a Medicom Shock Trooper, with added weathering and battle damage. I also used the shoulder pauldron(repainted) and holsters from the Koto Commander Bly, The cape was custom made out of leather and painted.

Here are a few shots:

thire2.jpg

thire3.jpg

Im sure Ill add some more details down the road. I know his holsters and ammo pouches need to be painted, but overall I think he looks pretty cool.

Chris

Last edited:
Nice, all you people make me regret not having any clones.

Well I have one phase 1 clone from Hasbro but I need to get a proper helmet for him before I start fixing him up, it came with a very bad helmet.

Looks great I started on mine, but not happy with thr red color so I'm going to change it. If possible please post som pics of the gun holster I cant find any on the net. Thanks

S8000230.jpg

S8000229.jpg

S8000226.jpg

S8000227.jpg

S8000228.jpg

I think with all the clones coming out, this pauldron makes for a nice variation other than just color. I just finished the template for the gun holster I’ll post some pics to night.

Great custom chakaman.

I'm surprised we haven't seen more custom Clone Commanders here, especially with SSC unleashing all their cool phase 2 troopers.

Lopie: Love how you've converted MP-7s for his pistols. Very slick.

Great custom chakaman.

I'm surprised we haven't seen more custom Clone Commanders here, especially with SSC unleashing all their cool phase 2 troopers.

Lopie: Love how you've converted MP-7s for his pistols. Very slick.

LOL Thanks. Now I just have to figure out how to cast the stupid thing.:duh

Ha Ha Mark, I see what you mean about you getting easily sidetracked!

I can just see you now scrabbling about in the loft searching for bits of guff you can sprinkle your magic dust on and turn into a 1:6 scale Clone Commander.

Oh, buy the way, where do get that magic dust again...? :angelsmil

Back