1/6 Hot Toys - Venom: Let There Be Carnage - Carnage Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys is correct with his size. Blame Sony for that one lol

mSVdFbm.png
Carnage = Slender Man

Will wait until release to order. If paint chipping is a real problem for venom in 2 years I may pass on this cool as it is.

Anyone notice the base venom is standing on? It looks like it has the new title on it.

This is Hot Toy's first figure in their NEW 1/6th scale standardized height. All your Iron Men are now obsolete as they will now re-release them all at this much taller height! :lol

Shame they had to choose seamless for Venom, it would have been much more appealing had they kept joints like they did for Carnage. Durability and poseability will be much improved here.

Love the bust tho. Dirty, dirty move releasing that with this and not Venom.

You joke about that but a lot of the trashy practices by Hot Toys these days started as jokes years ago on this forum lol

Both figures have one flaw that happens to be significant to me - Venom no spider symbol and Carnage as Slender Man heighth. Not HT fault but all Sony stupidity.

Shame they had to choose seamless for Venom, it would have been much more appealing had they kept joints like they did for Carnage. Durability and poseability will be much improved here.

Love the bust tho. Dirty, dirty move releasing that with this and not Venom.
I think seamless works a lot better on Venom than it would on Carnage. Venom has a much more simpler design, allowing them to go seamless and have it look less "toy" like. Carnage has so much detail and stuff happening on his body that the seams for the joints are lost in it all.

I feel like they did the right thing for both of them.

Definitely interested in seeing HT do this. They'll get trashed of course. Sad that Cassidy morphs like that as he should be just like Venom and Brock.

Kasady was separate from the symbiote just like Brock was, in the books. I dont know why they'd want to change that, because one of the key ways you defeat anyone wearing a symbiote is using sound waves to separate host and symbiote.

Am also a fan of Brock being way bigger than Kasady, who is a rather small and slender guy compared to Beefcake Almighty, ahem. that made him no less dangerous, but I'm a stickler for detail. No way should Carnage be bigger than Venom, come on.

Kasady was separate from the symbiote just like Brock was, in the books. I dont know why they'd want to change that, because one of the key ways you defeat anyone wearing a symbiote is using sound waves to separate host and symbiote.

Am also a fan of Brock being way bigger than Kasady, who is a rather small and slender guy compared to Beefcake Almighty, ahem. that made him no less dangerous, but I'm a stickler for detail. No way should Carnage be bigger than Venom, come on.
Looks like they did both for Carnage - morphing his body and trying to separate from the symbiote. Don't think they played by any rules.

Why Carnage is so tall is dumb. They probably wanted him to be a bigger threat on screen. Can't say I agree with that decision.

Agreed. Carnage's size isn't why people fear him. It is his psychotic and bloodlust behaviours, making him unpredictable in a fight. Sony didn't need to beef him up for intimidation.

Agreed. Carnage's size isn't why people fear him. It is his psychotic and bloodlust behaviours, making him unpredictable in a fight. Sony didn't need to beef him up for intimidation.
Yea I had no idea they made him so big. Wtf was the point? They missed the whole point of carnage lol. He’s not a big guy he’s just crazy

I'm guessing their mindset was to have:

Venom - Buff but short
Carnage - Slender but tall

Since they can't even get an R rating for the movie to show Carnage's bloodlust, they probably wanted there to be a bigger difference between the two just on their appearance alone.

Maybe it's an easier way to show why Carnage is stronger (assumption, because he is in the comics) than Venom, so when he gives Venom the beatdown, it won't look silly.

Why the heck is Carnage so big and tall? shouldn't he be a lot skinnier and shorter only slightly taller than Spiderman?

Venom is supposed to be the biggest of all the Symbiotes?

Back