1/6 Hot Toys - TMS061 - Loki - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still want President Loki, despite the tiny amount of screen time he had. I just loved that look.

Hiddleston’s scream had me rolling like nothing else in the MCU before. Hilarious. :lol

Also, yes, please to a Gator Loki.
I doubt Hot Toys will make him based on their track record with the shows, but in case you didn't know there is a third party SL Custom) making this figure known as Trickster God. I'm pretty sure Toys Wonderland has him.
Alas, no alligator Loki around yet.

I doubt Hot Toys will make him based on their track record with the shows, but in case you didn't know there is a third party SL Custom) making this figure known as Trickster God. I'm pretty sure Toys Wonderland has him.
Alas, no alligator Loki around yet.
Thank you for letting me know! I may just have to pick it up for the outfit as I have already ordered a custom sculpt. I need him! :lol

I still want President Loki, despite the tiny amount of screen time he had. I just loved that look.

Hiddleston’s scream had me rolling like nothing else in the MCU before. Hilarious. :lol

Also, yes, please to a Gator Loki.
:lol Me too, it was funny wasn't it!

Loved the President look too, I thought it would have featured more in the show than it did, so not sure now if HT will make it, still at least there is the third party version (which looks pretty good and I've pre-ordered) just in case they don't.

^ Thought someone had posted a link to the President Loki figure in this thread, but now I can't seem to find it! 🤔 I pre-ordered mine off Planet Action Figures if that's any help.

Well that was interesting, Loki...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well that was interesting, Loki...

Spoiler Spoiler:
I don't get why hot toys hasn't revealed the figures considering there doesn't seem to be any spoilery accessories.

but i loved the show and Kang the conqueror

I woke up early to watch the show this morning. I was hoping for another costume reveal, but that’s life. Haha. I’m tired and sleepy.

HT is making a Dr. Iron Strange off of a concept art...so I see why they can't start a Trailer line. :lol
This! :lecture If they can make that then surely anything is possible. :lol Still, damn you trailer giving me false hope like that! :mad:

[Here's hoping that it will be in series 2 and get made then :pray: 🤞]

Back