1/6 Hot Toys - TMS061 - Loki - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking forward to any releases for this show. Just really hoping for a great Hiddleston likeness, but it not, I've already ordered a custom sculpt, just in case. :lol
:exactly: Me too...I'll probably end up buying any & all Loki figures that get made, :lol I just hope they can nail his likeness this time.

Really hope one of them is the Thor 1 version though, as that's been a most wanted figure of mine for such a long time. Great to know that it is in the show, as that can only improve the chances of it (finally) being made! 🤞

It's true. HT has yet to get perfect Hiddleston likeness...it's the reason I passed on Ragnarok. There was something a bit off about that sculpt...

Yeah, I have Ragnarok Loki and will only display him with the crown on, otherwise he looks nothing like Hiddleston to me. Thought about the Endgame Loki too, but I have to see the final sculpt first - I'm just not sold on that one quite yet.

I can't remember the last time Hot Toys offered an entirely different swappable outfit with a figure, seems they'd rather just make a second figure these days.
It’s very rare these days but not unheard of.
1625525450115.jpeg

It’s very rare these days but not unheard of. View attachment 530295
We have 3rd party toy makers to thank for this. Miles Morales was widely and readily available via 3rd party companies by the time HT announced their own version, so they were forced to step up their offering. Good 'ol competition...HT needs more of it to be honest.

We have 3rd party toy makers to thank for this. Miles Morales was widely and readily available via 3rd party companies by the time HT announced their own version, so they were forced to step up their offering. Good 'ol competition...HT needs more of it to be honest.
This is so true.

Blitzway are making big steps recently. And limited expensive franchise licences don't help the cause though.

Probably a mix of that and also Hot Toys was quite late the party on Into the Spider-Verse so likely felt they had to sweeten the deal to compensate for missing the hype train.

President Loki only showed up for a minute but a figure with a screaming sculpt and interchangeable bloody hand stump would be hilarious :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20210707-141552_UPlayer.jpg

Excited for any reveals from the show! I'm pretty much in for any Loki they make (though I'm reaaallly crossing my fingers that Thor 1 Loki gets another shot 🤞)... even that TVA suit is a must!

:exactly: Me too. Will be getting the TVA version - it would be great if Alligator Loki came as an accessory! :lol...just please, please make the Thor 1 version Hot Toys! 🙏

Considering how good the Loki show is compared to Wandavision and Falcon + Winter Soldier, you'd think they would do more than just the two they've teased. But I guess it depends how quickly they can rustle up a prototype.

I guess maybe at one of the summer cons we'll see a rough proto ??

But if headsculpt resources are low, then perhaps they won't ??

Lol at President Loki and his 4.8 seconds of screen time....not a chance that gets made.
yeah i was a little bummed how little screen time he had. i love the costume so i will still order it if HT makes it. but there was a lot of potential there

Back