1/6 Hot Toys - TMS061 - Loki - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? Both characters are on the show currently, no need to keep it secret like they did with Scarlet Witch's final costume.

These two will likely both go up the same day. To help sell each other.

I think tomorrow.

Nothing like having a figure that looks like a security guard on your shelf. I'd hold out on a possible Thor1 Loki since it was teased in the trailer.

I actually am enjoying the story and character development. We will always get more action in other Marvel projects but I find I actually like Sylvie and Loki. Heck, I’d take a Mobius like EvilPrincess was saying (although I highly doubt that will happen).
I get figures that make an emotional connection for me. So I’m in!

Why? Both characters are on the show currently, no need to keep it secret like they did with Scarlet Witch's final costume.

These two will likely both go up the same day. To help sell each other.

I think tomorrow.
Could be some spoilery accessories, who knows. Hot Toys don’t follow logic anyway.

Nothing like having a figure that looks like a security guard on your shelf. I'd hold out on a possible Thor1 Loki since it was teased in the trailer.

It bugs me that this version get a figure, but Thor 1 Loki never has. Literally the best look of the bunch, IMO, and the one that started it all.

But I want a true Thor 1 Loki - shorter hair, younger look.

It bugs me that this version get a figure, but Thor 1 Loki never has. Literally the best look of the bunch, IMO, and the one that started it all.

But I want a true Thor 1 Loki - shorter hair, younger look.
With how successful the series is, there's a possibility HT will make it. President loki and thor 1 make sense. Especially if HT has invested so much in Mando and loki is marvels biggest series yet

There will be at least 1 more Loki besides the TVA version.

Yes I'm sure of it. Considering how well the show is doing. I suspect we will get president loki. Hot toys even made the president loki cosbaby so the chances are pretty high in my opinion.

Maybe we’ll get a deluxe with 2 outfits for the one teased. TVA & President Loki. Then an announcement for the Thor 1. Hah yeah right wishful thinking

I completely agree with you. TVA is first. I know some folks here might not agree but it makes sense from a collectors stand point. If you think of it Filmed hours wise this is the most time Loki has spent in a single costume which is the TVA uniform(4.8 hours). More so than the avengers costumes (2:15 hour film).

Maybe they do the "The Wolverine" and release TVA Loki and a deluxe version with President Loki as an alternate costume.
I can't remember the last time Hot Toys offered an entirely different swappable outfit with a figure, seems they'd rather just make a second figure these days.

I am looking forward to any releases for this show. Just really hoping for a great Hiddleston likeness, but it not, I've already ordered a custom sculpt, just in case. :lol

Back