1/6 Hot Toys - TMS061 - Loki - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d think he’s the most likely of those other variants introduced. Probably an exclusive figure but certainly possible. Alligator Loki has to come with one of them I’d think.
I agree he's the most likely. It's the type of thing Howard Chan would say "that's different let's do that with the alligator" !

I'd say definitely if Hot Toys were in the place they were a couple of years ago, but now with their "difficulties", perhaps the chances are lower ??

Would be a pretty amazing looking figure considering how good Hot Toys can do older men sculpts.

0_MAIN-Loki-episode-5-viewers-praise-superb-Richard-E-Grant-as-MCU-show-sets-up-epic-finale.jpg

I agree he's the most likely. It's the type of thing Howard Chan would say "that's different let's do that with the alligator" !

I'd say definitely if Hot Toys were in the place they were a couple of years ago, but now with their "difficulties", perhaps the chances are lower ??

Would be a pretty amazing looking figure considering how good Hot Toys can do older men sculpts.

View attachment 530450

It pains my wallet to say but I would probably instantly purchase these variants of loki. They are too unique and "cool" to pass up. Absolutely loving this show!

Unless there's a brand new super duper suit revealed in the last episode, Avengers 2012 Loki will be it - there can be only one!

Either Loki makes a deal with the creator of the TVA or defeats him and creates his own timeline where he's king :unsure:.... or just a dream sequence. So many theories! :panic:

Screenshot_20210708-100652_Gallery.jpg

Yeah but it's the best one and has never been made, plus the 2012 Loki sculpt is horrendous.
Ah, fair enough. I'll wait to see if they release a Thor 1 Loki and to see how the Avengers 2012 one looks in reviews as they did improve Cap's Endgame sculpt... but Iron Man's was contraversial. Judging from the rumours hero Loki might need to armour up from his TVA suit.

The costume on the EG version is good (minus the color of the armor) but that EG sculpt is too damn boring! It's missing that sneaky conniving look we need from that Loki.

So I've been thinking we might get a new Loki costume. In episode 5 Loki and Sylvie have a conversation where Sylvie jokingly asks if he could conjure her a new costume because the one she was wearing is uncomfortable so she may also get a new costume.

Also in the Simpsons Loki crossover Loki is wearing the "President Loki" horns and a Loki costume, so that might be a hint of what's to come if they give him a new look. Or that could mean nothing, who knows.

Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 12.29.25 PM.png

That Simpsons Loki 2 min clip was a joke. I thought it was gonna be a full episode, not some long ad to promote the flailing show.

Need a figure of Classic Loki in my life. I literally stood up from my seat and threw my hands up as if he scored a touchdown while watching him perform his "glorious purpose."

I still want President Loki, despite the tiny amount of screen time he had. I just loved that look.

Hiddleston’s scream had me rolling like nothing else in the MCU before. Hilarious. :lol

Also, yes, please to a Gator Loki.

Back