1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Supergirl Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm, can’t say for sure obviously but it looks to me like more has been altered beyond just adding makeup. But yeah I get it slight change but maybe that’s a good thing.

What ever they did it looks significantly better than before.
Great reminder there. Looks like at the very least, the hair has been slight resculpted as well as the probability of added make up

Last edited:
They set the bar pretty low with their prototype. Glad they’re working on it. She was one of the best parts of the movie and deserved better.

They set the bar so high in this line with young Barry (I can’t believe that’s a thing I can say) that releasing her as is would’ve been even more of a disservice than it already was.

Now they need to get rid of that piece of crap body and I’ll buy this. Single bend arm bodies are ok for a character with a sleeveless look (like Harley or Punisher) but completely stupid for a character in a full suit like this.

Umm, can’t say for sure obviously but it looks to me like more has been altered beyond just adding makeup. But yeah I get it slight change but maybe that’s a good thing.

What ever they did it looks significantly better than before.
Hmm, now that I compare directly, I don't see any change to the underlying sculpt, just to the paint job. And it's very rare that HT updates a head sculpt without also tweaking the hair in some way, but I don't see any change whatsoever to those strands in front.

Of course I always suspected a better paint job would improve things considerably, so nice to see that proven right.

This movie and the merch would've had a bit more hype if Supergirl had some big scenes with Cavill, such a missed opportunity. At least I can put their figures on the same shelf lol

Last edited:
Now fix this mess:

batman_dc-comics_gallery_6478c70a56195.jpg

Definitely better, though I think they could still improve it a lot. Lips look a bit thin and the brow still seems too prominent (or maybe it's the eyes being set too far back / too deep).

I know she's barely in the movie, and the movie is meh.

But I'm leaning towards getting this now. Anything "Supergirl/Superman" (within reason) just looks awesome.

Looks much better. Actually like the actress and not a vague homage to Tom Holland.
If I knew we'd see this character again, I would actually want this figure now.

It looks so good now! It has more life than most HT female figures. I actuallly think this will hold up in quality pretty good next to InArt Cavill Superman, I can't wait to have them both! Also, now I look forward to seeing Sasha Calle taking selfies with this lol

Last edited:
Back