1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Supergirl Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the movie was fine. But there’s as many many takes across animation, tv series and movies, on Flashpoint as there is of the Phoenix saga.

Even though there were interesting ideas/swaps (Keaton Bats instead of Thomas Wayne / Supergirl instead of skinny Superman / Zod and co instead of Amazons & Atlanteans.

It was always going to end the same way, more or less; with him having to try to reverse it all again at the expense of having to say goodbye to his mum.

If you look at the amount of effort HT has put into this movie, you would think they also imagined this would be a huge hit. There were a lot of fun ideas in this movie, but a perfect storm of issues with its lead actor, inhumanly long gestation period, leadership changes at WB, poor effects in key scenes, muddled execution of the script, questionable editing decisions, limitations in promoting the film partly due to WGA strike and availability of the leads and many many other issues, this movie sank faster than a rock in the ocean. It had the potential to be a great fun film, but in the end there was just too much to overcome. * Sigh* I liked it especially they got Keaton back and Sasha was great as Supergirl for the limited amount of screen time she got… Oh well… Here’s to hoping that they fixed the Supergirl sculpt!
Yeah if this had come out after the first WW or Aquaman (and prior to the Ezra drama) it probably would have been just as big a hit. And maybe even enough to keep the DCEU going strong today. But sadly that's not the timeline we live in.

1696614008117.jpeg

Is it just my eyes or have they silently redone her head sculpt?? hard to tell I know.

I really hope it's improved! I think they added makeup and even the hair looks a bit different, but maybe that's just the shadows. I can't wait to see some more pics, I'll post here if I find any.

Thank goodness they worked on the sculpt. But at this point, I'm not sure if I actually want her now. There really wasn't a lot of her in the film and it's not like we'll ever be seeing her again.

I have zero faith that James Gunn will carry her character forward in his new (garbage imo) version of the DCU. I just can't find a reason to connect with her and that leads me to believe that this would be an unwise purchase for my collection.

Buuuuut... Eh.

Yeah, if I find myself second guessing my decision to buy it, then I probably shouldn't.

Major improvement. Still undecided whether to pick this up or not. If a new Supergirl is on the way it might be best to wait.

I still have not seen the movie or context in which she appears, yet I do like the look of this character and figure, To me, I can see Sasha Calle as somehow Superman's (Christopher Reeve) and Wonder Woman's (Lynda Jean Cordova Carter) daughter.
I am not sure what alt. "universe" that would be, but it's in that context, I would display her.

Last edited:
I thought the paint was the worst part about it previously so I'm glad they addressed that. I hope we get some closer pics. But I'm definitely feeling better about buying now!

Last edited:
Looks like the same sculpt just with makeup on.
Umm, can’t say for sure obviously but it looks to me like more has been altered beyond just adding makeup. But yeah I get it slight change but maybe that’s a good thing.

What ever they did it looks significantly better than before.

Attachments

• 807AF157-F1BD-4AAC-BDE4-D246306459A9.jpeg
    807AF157-F1BD-4AAC-BDE4-D246306459A9.jpeg
    617.2 KB · Views: 0
  • B9B68102-635C-4B09-A4DD-1483F0B68E6A.jpeg
    B9B68102-635C-4B09-A4DD-1483F0B68E6A.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back