1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Supergirl Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is absolutely being SAVAGED on FB. IMO it looks absolutely nothing like the actress and is at best, remotely feminine. If I were the actress I would be livid. Cool cape, have to admit.

There's actually more excitement over a possible new Zod, altho that looks like the old Zod to me & I doubt that will happen. I'd buy a new Zod tho...

I'm just gonna say it: we get this thing here, but NO. FAORA. I am never gonna shut up about that, never. Faora was so beautiful and then look at this.

I do want the stand for my MoS Supes.

Now will be a good time to use her line on Howard Chan:

“WHAT DID YOU DO!?”

This line is being used on FB. People are torn between hilarity/annoyed/and some anger.

If it were a David Bowie figure I'd be down for some androgyny, but... not here. Bowie would at least HAVE ON SOME MAKEUP.

[there should be a Bowie 1/6 no joking]

So so bad , like a BAD sculpt,

Hot toys is trying to be different lately but like FAILING hard, I don’t understand what’s going on,

They have become complacent so they need the push from companies like Inart or whatever but right now they are flailing

341CC2C6-8BA9-46EC-9A1D-6E40FBAFFD80.gif

Aside a better face sculpt, she needs these for a guarantee buy.

- swappable messy hair piece (similar to the Pattinson Batman)

- Prison Escape body and attire

- LED eye laser head (similar to the Justice League Superman)

the-flash-supergirl.gif

cropped-filme-the-flash-supergirl~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230630-005133~2.png
superman_dc-comics_gallery_5c4d044716222.jpg

Considering how much I loved the character portrayal and was inspired by the Latina representation, I’m 100% preordering it despite the head being lackluster. I feel like the sculpt is mostly there, but for whatever reason the paint is barely done. If the makeup was more bold she would look loads better. There’s still time to adjust it. I feel they rushed to get it on preorder before the month ended given the (largely unwarranted) performance of the film.

Back