1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lightning effects are a bit busy (won't be using the electric star mask) but I think the headsculpt is pretty great. Can't ask for too much more from this release. Price point is the concern now.

Someone mentioned on FB that w Sideshow tax it should be $285. HK price is 1730.

Last edited:
He looks pretty damn good with the classic lightning face mask. Might pick this up to go with Garfield's Spidey figure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSiFP9o.jpg

“The power is different. I like it.” - Electro

Electro is back, and he’s stronger than ever. Jamie Foxx returns as classic Spidey villain Electro, last seen in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, opposite the web-slinger played by Andrew Garfield. In Spider-Man: No Way Home, Tom Holland’s Peter Parker accidentally cracks open the Multiverse via a Doctor Strange-spell gone horribly wrong and finds himself face to face with this new foe, Electro.

Adding variety to your Spider-Man: No Way Home collection, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the power boosted Electro as 1/6th scale collectible figure inspired by his new look.

Meticulously crafted based on Electro’s appearance in the movie, the movie-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt of Max Dillon a.k.a. Electro with stunning likeness; a detail recreation of his practical outfit with real-like cables; lightning effect accessories including a star-shaped mask inspired by his original design from comic pages; and a figure stand.

Collect the brand new figure for your Spidey foe display!

az5DkLY.jpg
hOaV2Wj.jpg

6hIzqSP.jpg

0K9CQu1.jpg
2sDSdEM.jpg

9mLyRI5.jpg
ecCrlPK.jpg
GUSyAhd.jpg
4JMzEo7.jpg

He looks a bit old for some reason, but the likeness is definitely there. Problem is I can't imagine ever displaying him with the cheesy lightning effects, and they're kind of a key part of his character...

God damn. Collectors are always complaining about the littlest things :ROFLMAO:
i mean idk why I'd cover a fantastic headsculpt with the star face lightning effects. the rest of them are cool, it just looks a bit much when you cover the head too imo. For instance, this looks fine to me- in the right lighting of course.

0K9CQu1.jpeg

Last edited:
I think people are tired of prices increasing while quality just doesn't improve. These lightning effects have been the same since the early Thors, just yellow instead now. Throw in the long waits and HT being behind...it's a tough situation. I personally think it looks good overall but people are definitely allowed to be critical of what is in essence a dude with some wires in a vest and pants being 285 plus shipping and taxes. Cyborg with all the features he has is only 30 dollars more.

Head sculpt is great though I definitely agree.

Some of you seem like you hate this hobby lol.

Nice sculpt.
I hate cheap plastic effects that you’d see with a hasbro figure. They don’t look good at all.

It’s a nice sculpt, but it also has ugly elbow joints.

If this is $285 then that’s ridiculous. It’s barebones to say the least.

Although I don't care for the blue face in ASM2, I think his powers with the pure energy aspect were a lot better realised in that. I've never liked the reliance on the arc reactor and all the cables.

Back