1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just keeps getting better and better for those of you out there who still have the Hot Toys Black Suit Spider-Man.

Hot-Toys-Spider-Man-with-Sandman-Base-001_1324557314.jpg

It just keeps getting better and better for those of you out there who still have the Hot Toys Black Suit Spider-Man.

View attachment 569582

Ah, yes. The SM3 Black Suit Spider-Man was my very second HT & 1/6 figure, I still remember how awestruck I was when I first unboxed it. I think even now it's still a good figure.

I'd be amused if they were to reuse that Sandman base, to see it come back after all this time :lol

The blue Electro was lame. This is a way better release. Looking forward to adding onto my Spiderman rogues set.
I honestly wasn't expecting them to go anywhere near Electro, given that the blue one sold so poorly it's literally still in stock at original retail price in some places of the world.

I honestly wasn't expecting them to go anywhere near Electro, given that the blue one sold so poorly it's literally still in stock at original retail price in some places of the world.
I mean he has an arc reactor so they pretty much made them jump to it. Also he just looks better imo.

Like others have stated, very surprised to see this one announced...

I guess Lizard and Sandman might actually have a chance...

Sandman and Lizard DX stands look like the way to go for the rest of them...

Unless they think a Lizard PowerPose can sell well.

Very cool that they're making this, but not sure if I really need it. Fox was great in the movie but the new character design just felt really uninspired.
I feel the same way. When i first learned that Electro was going to also be in this film I was excited and hoped that they would have a cool design. I didn't expect him to look like he does in the comics but I did hope that the costume design would be more visually interesting than what they used in the film.

Looks good, but I won't be displaying it with the electric star mask!

Back