1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse - Spider Man 2099 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4846.jpeg

456867-a777afaa23157436a126a88d4776f49e.jpg
Wasn't the web "cape" more Spider-Man Unlimited?
How are they going to attach it to the "cloth" version? (magnets?)
461064-IMG-4846.jpeg

Or is this a Unlimited+2099 hybred like bellow?
Now I really want animated style figures of Phantom 2040, Batman Beyond and Zorro Gen Z to make this ultimate alt-future-verse team-up on the shelf.
D2CjmI9XgAUT7Xi

Last edited:
Nice HD closeup of the figure starting at 0:27. Interestingly the sculpt doesn't appear to be on display, are they making changes?

I may actually get this now.

Just like their Peacemaker figure, this is a vast improvement, where it shows both original prototypes never should've seen the light of day.

【Update on Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse – 1/6th scale Spider-Man 2099 Collectible Figure】
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse has introduced more Spider-People from an alternate reality’s future including The leader of the Spider Society!
Here’s a detailed look at 1/6th scale Spider-Man 2099 collectible figure in a newly tailored, highly-flexible fabric material. His suit is also decorated with luminous reflective web patterns to capture his signature look on screen. He looks ready to unleash Spider-Power in your collection.
#HotToyscollectible #SpiderManAcrosstheSpiderVerse
1691661279948.jpeg
1691661287375.jpeg
1691661295871.jpeg
1691661303668.jpeg
1691661309600.jpeg

Just need to update the headsize to be a bit wider and it will be even better!

Though I cannot believe people are actually fine with the fully exposed joints version previously (and wanted to revert back to that). That is some contrarian **** right there and for a pretty expensive figure too.

Just need to update the headsize to be a bit wider and it will be even better!

Though I cannot believe people are actually fine with the fully exposed joints version previously (and wanted to revert back to that). That is some contrarian **** right there and for a pretty expensive figure too.
Pajamas 2099 looks great 👍

Don’t get these comments. Looks like any other Spider-Man suit
But this shouldn't look like any other Spider-man suit right? I get what you're saying but I also feel like this is why it looks off.

The previous version looked closer to me but didn't feel in line with what Hot Toys does as a company. This new version feels closer to what we should expect in theory, but I don't think it visually works as well.

I honestly don't like either version, they both look odd to me

Fabric > Jointed

I don't see what other way they can go about doing this. If I wanted a fully jointed 2099, I would just pick up the SHFiguarts figure. It goes with their other jointed Spider-Verse figures and is consistent with that line.

Hot Toys went with fabric on both Miles and Gwen. I'm just not displaying this guy with both of them if he was a fully jointed 1/6 figure. Having fabric better matches the seamless look that he had in the movie and the figure doesn't look as cheap.

h63BYrx.png

hH5Dwpj.jpg

Last edited:
Back