1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Run! He is supercharged with electricity.

Another famous Spidey foe is approaching our universe as a one-sixth figure, based on Spider-Man: No Way Home. Try not to get shocked by him!

nC0Bmd9.jpg

:panic::panic:

I like Foxx more than I like Electro so this is a pass for me as I'm not invested in the character, but I hope it comes out good. Also, where are the goddamn Spider-Men?!

I like Foxx more than I like Electro so this is a pass for me as I'm not invested in the character, but I hope it comes out good. Also, where are the goddamn Spider-Men?!
I imagine a straight up reissue asm2 spiderman would be fine but the R&B spiderman 3 really needs a new body, and then would probably need a new suit as well.

I imagine a straight up reissue asm2 spiderman would be fine but the R&B spiderman 3 really needs a new body, and then would probably need a new suit as well.
What worries me is the chance that they'll do Raimi-Man without the raised webbing and original mask pattern, and give us the ugly NWH version instead of reworking it a bit. Worst thing is, I can see them charging the 275$ tag and adding little to no accessories.

We'll see, all we can do is wait at this point.

Very cool that they're making this, but not sure if I really need it. Fox was great in the movie but the new character design just felt really uninspired.

No interest in this, but hope it actually goes up for PO and isn't just another lost teaser we end up referring to years later :lol

I'm sensing an undercurrent of apathy for this figure. In fact, other than Zurdo (who, let's face it, is in a constant state of excitement :lol ) no one seems truly amped that he's coming. :D

NWH is a goldmine from Hot Toys and other companies, I'm just more shocked that it came before Tobey or Andrew

Definitely more excited than I thought I'd ever be for a Jamie Fox Electro, especially since at this point we're going to have more than half of the villains from NWH. The shelf display options for this movie just keep getting better. Holding my breath for the other 2 spiders now.

NWH is a goldmine from Hot Toys and other companies, I'm just more shocked that it came before Tobey or Andrew
I think they're holding those back because they know it will completely overshadow anything else they try to release from this movie. It's been a little while since the last figure announcement so people might be more willing to order this guy than they would otherwise.

I'm sensing an undercurrent of apathy for this figure. In fact, other than Zurdo (who, let's face it, is in a constant state of excitement :lol ) no one seems truly amped that he's coming. :D
Now that I've rolled my eyes...

I know I would've been more excited if they would have taken the previous blue suit, made it Green and touched it up with all of the requisite YELLOW electrical effects but.....yet another underwhelming MCU design.

Now we see if this ends up getting announced or not lol, I hope Tobey and Andrew aren't that far behind, if they have deluxe bases with sandman and lizard you could have the whole movie lineup.

Now that I've rolled my eyes...

I know I would've been more excited if they would have taken the previous blue suit, made it Green and touched it up with all of the requisite YELLOW electrical effects but.....yet another underwhelming MCU design.
Oh my goodness, but the resistance for this figure seems to be growing.... :chase

Tobey and Garfield is probably held up due to their sculpt/likeness. They couldn't even show the Dafoe sculpt yet so I doubt they want to show both Garfield/Tobey with a blurred face.
The latter more so than the former. It's the same situation for another overseas company.

Tobey and Garfield is probably held up due to their sculpt/likeness. They couldn't even show the Dafoe sculpt yet so I doubt they want to show both Garfield/Tobey with a blurred face.
100. Plus the fact that it's probably a licensing nightmare with both Sony and Marvel involved.

I kinda prefer my blue version. It's a great sculpt and the paint effects look amazing in person.

I also tend to avoid the lighting effects because they look silly when the figure is posed on your shelf. Without those, he just looks like a construction worker or something.

I guess we'll see the full reveal but I'm leaning towards passing.

The latter more so than the former. It's the same situation for another overseas company.
Yeah, I was just thinking this. AG still looks the same pretty much, but Tobey has definitely aged to the point they need a new HS for that.

I hope they go all out with the electrical effects on this one though.

Back