1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Miles Morales (Upgraded Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The seriously cool Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 videogame is set to arrive this October!

This is a brand new adventure like no other so brace yourself before swinging around. Team up with our two beloved web-slingers Miles Morales and Peter Parker, to fight new foes using special powers, and become the hero that the city needs!

Following the introduction of Spider-Man (Advanced Suit 2.0), Hot Toys is presenting the fellow web-slinger - Miles Morales (Upgraded Suit) in 1/6th scale collectible figure to double-up the excitement. It’s an exclusive figure available with limited quantity of 2,000 units only in selected markets.

The game-inspired figure features a newly develop masked head with two pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create combinations of expressions, a hugely-poseable body for dynamic poses, meticulously tailored outfit in red and black color scheme with web pattern and red spider emblem, newly designed webbing accessories, Venom blast effect accessories, hands in different gestures and a figure stand for display.

Make sure you have reserved a space in your display for this impressive masterpiece!

8fTjHNv.jpg
D9IPZLi.jpg
qTiYWV8.jpg
nInGGIP.jpg
h0e9zk5.jpg
OaJ7Ra3.jpg
5vy4SVo.jpg
6xqebuk.jpg
5rz1qRG.jpg
nbKTYmN.jpg
NpqLSlC.jpg
Ef7FK8j.jpg
cX9Rd4S.jpg
94vQrJH.jpg

What did they upgrade? I think his shoes may have a bit more red, but otherwise it looks the same only with less accessories.
Edit: OK, the red down the arms is new. Not sure that's enough to entice me. But if it's limited to 2,000 pieces it probably doesn't matter lol..

Last edited:
Looks incredible, I like the lenses. Looks very much like TASM2. The Playstation Spider-Man HT were all incredible, this one is no exception.

Last edited:
Very neat but bizarre to see them limiting what’s essentially a 2.0 to just 2k pieces.

It’s far from essentially a 2.0, the suit is very different.
There are subtle differences in the black texture throughout the suit, but in a display I'm not sure those will be very noticeable. The red down the arms is probably the only thing that will stand out, and it wasn't until my 2nd coffee that I caught that lol...

Might try to get this to pair with PS4 Spidey, one of my favorite figures I have.

Not a fan of that ES though.

Might try to get this to pair with PS4 Spidey, one of my favorite figures I have.

Not a fan of that ES though.
Makes you wonder if the other figures didn’t sell as well as they had hoped. Their main outfits should be standard releases otherwise. The crazy skins made sense as exclusives though. I’m guessing the symbiote suit will be a wider release but that would give Miles the shaft unless he also gets another suit.

They look pretty different to me, just worse though.

View attachment 649082
In this screen grab there's more of a sheen to the black on Miles 2.0 but that doesn't seem to have translated to the HT prototype. The red arms are probably enough for me to sign up for the inevitable Sideshow lottery but if the price is ridiculous I'll likely pass even if selected.

Makes you wonder if the other figures didn’t sell as well as they had hoped. Their main outfits should be standard releases otherwise. The crazy skins made sense as exclusives though. I’m guessing the symbiote suit will be a wider release but that would give Miles the shaft unless he also gets another suit.

Agreed, I feel like the standard outfits should be regular releases, suits Miles Morales 2099 and even Cyborg Spider-Man can be exclusives with edition sizes.

The first Miles Morales main suit hit waitlist a while ago while the other suits are just sitting there.

Just strange to see both of these suits become exclusives...they better not do that with the inevitable Symbiote Spidey and Venom.

I don’t see them making Venom based on the previous game not getting more than tails or tentacles of villains. Plus he looks to be HUGE based on the statue from the collector edition of the game.

Back