1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very good. I'll probably pick it up at some point, but no rush. I wish he'd had more of a superhero outfit in the film.

Although I don't care for the blue face in ASM2, I think his powers with the pure energy aspect were a lot better realised in that. I've never liked the reliance on the arc reactor and all the cables.
He didn’t really rely on it he used it to amplify his powers cause he like how it felt .

I'd rather he just soaked up all the energy from it and carried on.

I'll see how I feel when this actually releases in 2 years but I'm a sucker for Spidey villians so I am tempted.

Electro + Doc Ock + Goblin would go well with Tobey/Garfield on display.

YlyYvmo.png

I’m getting this, eventually. No rush. I prefer functional costumes over the original comic look anyway. It may pop on the shelf but the original costume would have been awful in the film and HT predictable as ever are just doing what they do. Still would love a classic comic book line.

Will definitely pick one up from Sideshow, hoping they get around to a Lizard at some point,
but I think that is just wishful thinking, lol.
They have made multiple Tom’s, we are getting Andrew, Toby, Electro, Oc, Goblin…..i can assure you, we will be getting Lizard too and i wouldn’t be surprised if we get version 2 of Goblin as well. They are going deep and they’ll bleed this one out, NWH is clearly a booming success for them.

Back