1/6 Hot Toys - Robocop 3 - Robocop Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robocain was teased but yes never made

IMG_7427.jpeg

Do you mean ED-209? Robocain was never made by Hot Toys in the first place.
Robocop 2 Robocain.

Revisit as in any company give him a shot at 1/6. I'd love to own him. Would be cool if prime 1 or QS gave it a shot.

1/4 scale would be interesting, he'd look about 1/3 in human scale which would be quite intimidating. He was a pretty awesome design, too good to be left in the dust.

Robocop 2 Robocain.

Revisit as in any company give him a shot at 1/6. I'd love to own him. Would be cool if prime 1 or QS gave it a shot.

1/4 scale would be interesting, he'd look about 1/3 in human scale which would be quite intimidating. He was a pretty awesome design, too good to be left in the dust.
Another Phil Tippet stop motion masterpiece. Man the 80s had some bad**s designs. He was the king of stop motion from Jedi through to when cgi took over.

Hate to be "that pessimistic Sideshow forum guy" but unfortunately Cain won't happen, not in the current pop culture climate. 10-12 years ago sure, but I just don't see it in Howard Chan today.

Hate to be "that pessimistic Sideshow forum guy" but unfortunately Cain won't happen, not in the current pop culture climate. 10-12 years ago sure, but I just don't see it in Howard Chan today.
There was rumours of NECA doing one but who knows with them anymore. Communication about anything other than Turtles has dropped off a cliff.

Yeah it's a pipe dream. I'd be very shocked if they announced him. But...

...there is a new RoboCop game coming out soon. If somehow Robocain is in it (but not the Cain character as the timeline is between R2 and R3), say controlled by criminal hackers. Could be an awesome way to introduce this nightmare fuel robot. If the game turns out to be a hit, could generate some sparks for companies to take note.

In the meantime, I'm starting to itch and tempted to PO this. Or should I wait to see how the purplish blue paint app turns out?

Yeah it's a pipe dream. I'd be very shocked if they announced him. But...

...there is a new RoboCop game coming out soon. If somehow Robocain is in it (but not the Cain character as the timeline is between R2 and R3), say controlled by criminal hackers. Could be an awesome way to introduce this nightmare fuel robot. If the game turns out to be a hit, could generate some sparks for companies to take note.

In the meantime, I'm starting to itch and tempted to PO this. Or should I wait to see how the purplish blue paint app turns out?
Def wait. The original prototype looked *chef's kiss*, but the final product was "chromocop"

Def wait. The original prototype looked *chef's kiss*, but the final product was "chromocop"
That is the smart thing to do. Just hope my retailer doesn't sell out. Definitely don't want chromocop lol. I guess can always sell if it doesn't turn out right, but yeah waiting is probably the wise thing to do.

Maybe he’s releasing soon-ish. Anxious to see how the paint on this release turns out so that I know how salty to be 🤣
I mean they made a point to mention the paint application and it's "purplish" hue or whatever so I can imagine they're well aware of how much they dropped the ball the first time around lol

I’m the idiot this time who waited to PO this until it’s basically out of stock everywhere 🤡 Anyone know of any secret reliable store who still has it? I’ve not heard good things about popcollectibles and refuse to have anything to do with TW. Anyway, hoping my sideshow WL converts…

I’m the idiot this time who waited to PO this until it’s basically out of stock everywhere 🤡 Anyone know of any secret reliable store who still has it?
But this is only an issue if you have to get first batch. If you are happy to wait and get second batch, it’s not a problem.

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/robocop-3-robocop-diecast-1-6th-scale-hot-toys-action-figure.html
I’ve not heard good things about popcollectibles
Oh really. I’ve got a couple of orders with them. Frack. Jedha uses them.

But this is only an issue if you have to get first batch. If you are happy to wait and get second batch, it’s not a problem.

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/robocop-3-robocop-diecast-1-6th-scale-hot-toys-action-figure.html
Oh really. I’ve got a couple of orders with them. Frack. Jedha uses them.
Cheers! Does popcultcha ship to the US? I’ve read their Intl shipping policy before but thought it was restricted for certain items under a specific weight and don’t want to wind up paying a small fortune.

As for popcollectibles (never actually realised how similar the names are until now…), I’ve seen people here recently complain about how slow their shipping speeds are and overall slow response times. Maybe they’re not as illegitimate as TW, but they seem to have some issues one way or another.

Cheers! Does popcultcha ship to the US? I’ve read their Intl shipping policy before but thought it was restricted for certain items under a specific weight and don’t want to wind up paying a small fortune.
I added it to my cart and it said $379 w/shipping. Haven't ordered from them in some time so I don't know if they changed anything, but the only option was express for $45. Pretty sure I paid like $15 in past orders.

Back