1/6 Hot Toys- MMS631 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have experience with Popcultcha? I see that this figure and some other figures are still available there, while they are waitlisted on other sites like Sideshow. I know people have said that Popcultcha might receive the inventory relatively late, but how good are they on fulfilling orders?

Does anyone have experience with Popcultcha? I see that this figure and some other figures are still available there, while they are waitlisted on other sites like Sideshow. I know people have said that Popcultcha might receive the inventory relatively late, but how good are they on fulfilling orders?
They are basically the equivalent of Sideshow for Australia. I have received a few orders from them and have had a great experience with them. The orders I've placed have been in stock orders only.

Shipping is usually $18-$30's for one figure to the US, depending on size. They do take a while to process and ship so be prepared for that once in stock. My experience has been once order is placed, it takes about 7 days for them to process the order (get from the warehouse, package up, create shipping label, and ship out). Then I usually receive my order in the states about 7 days after they ship out. Customer service has always responded great with me as well. Just remember if you are in the states, there is a big time difference.

I have ordered from them to the US before and had no issues. Got a great deal and a straightforward experience. Nothing interesting to report!

I also had a great experience with Popcultura. It takes 6 days for me to get a HT delivered to Pennsylvania from Sideshow. I got the one ordered from Popcultura in 5 days.

I've never ordered from TW before...what's the real reason for all the controversy and Justin's recent departure from them?
ive read a truckload of complaints over the past couple years.
will take orders for things they dont have, and subsequently pretend to ship things they havent actually shipped, and come up with excuses for why it's "late" and string people along for months. the worst customer service, little to no response when things go wrong, which is more often than it should be. they're not an official distributor of their products, just a reseller who constantly scrambles to acquire product they have no guarantee of receiving to fulfill preorders theyve already taken. theyve even been known to reportedly resist/ignore order cancellation requests.
it's apparently gotten so bad that justin, who was practically their unofficial marketing/promoter with an ongoing business relationship with them, has himself given up on them and said even he can't get consistent response anymore.
it's a pretty bad sign when even a company's #1 shill can't put up with them anymore. buying from them seems to be a pretty big risk compared to other options. Hot Toys explicitly announced that they don't recommend buying their products from TW.

I ordered from them once. Took 7 days to get to my door in the Midwest. Everything (including shipping) came out cheaper than I thought due to the Australian dollar conversion. Positive experience all around. Only bad thing was that I had to sign for the package on arrival, lol.

I ordered from them once. Took 7 days to get to my door in the Midwest. Everything (including shipping) came out cheaper than I thought due to the Australian dollar conversion. Positive experience all around. Only bad thing was that I had to sign for the package on arrival, lol.
The way Toys Wonderland has appeared to achieve those unbelievable prices is they get the money up front for pre-orders and then one in every ten or so customers never get their figure or their money back. It seems like every day now there’s a new person on reddit saying they have figures which have been out forever, never got them and can’t get TW to refund their purchase. And the money’s long gone because Paypal isn’t going to reimburse them for a pre-order they made two years ago. Saw a guy this week who’s probably out two grand. Toys Wonderland took the money and ran.

Do you think the goblin is easy to pose on the glider?

To be honest, I think the suit will either flake or partially break after a while.

I'm afraid it's a figure that should mostly be in a museum pose.

I'll chip in they're great, I don't know if they do double boxing, but they bubblewrap the HELL out of it.

I'll chip in they're great, I don't know if they do double boxing, but they bubblewrap the HELL out of it.
They typically do one or the other but they aren’t particularly consistent. If it is one figure they typically bubble wrap and if it’s more than one they will put them both in a bigger box with loose paper to provide padding. Most of the time they don’t bubble wrap those ones.

Back