1/6 Hot Toys- MMS631 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The timing of all these releases is killer. I might have to cancel this and Doc Ock. It's frustrating that of all these figures, GG is the only one Sideshow won't let you put on a payment plan.

I hope this doesn't ship out from Sideshow until the end of the month.

The timing of all these releases is killer. I might have to cancel this and Doc Ock. It's frustrating that of all these figures, GG is the only one Sideshow won't let you put on a payment plan.

I just emailed them and they got back to me saying I could put it on a plan.

Between paying off my truck a year and a half early, then said truck being broken into via the drivers side window, buying an Xbox, Gandalf, and now this, I'm in deep **** 😅 Glad I was able to payment plan this and really hoping I don't see a Gandalf email for at least 2 months

I'm stuck between getting this or the Hobo Goblin, which I really like the look of. Don't really want both on display. I lean towards this since it would better display with the Raimi Spidey figure but I also want to display the Hobo Goblin with the mask from this, which looks like the best of both. Decisions decisions..
Hobo Goblin would be the one for me but it's exciting to see the final product on this since it'll be the same glider and DaFoe head.

Chat sucks, whenever I have an issue I don't even bother going to sideshows site, I just email [email protected] with my order number and issue and they get back to me asap. I'm pretty sure they try to hide that email too in favor of their ambassadors who don't know **** and the generic list of FAQs

I agree. The timing for these is terrible for me. I'm so broke right now it's not even funny

I reached out to Sideshow CS by email, and they said they can't convert my order to Flex Pay. Also, Flex wasn't available when I ordered. Does anyone have this figure on order through SSC, and is paying for it through their Flex Pay program?

Might try changing my payment method to paypal when I get the shipping soon email and see if they offer the paypal pay in 4 option and see how that works out.

It's strange how they let some people put it on a plan and tell others they aren't offering a plan for it.

Might try changing my payment method to paypal when I get the shipping soon email and see if they offer the paypal pay in 4 option and see how that works out.

It's strange how they let some people put it on a plan and tell others they aren't offering a plan for it.

Im not sure Pay in 4 would work as they charge automatically, unless theres a specific way to set things up.

Nice to see this come out, looks good. I have Robocop to pay as well, they're probably on the same ship from China. :ROFLMAO: Expensive October!

Green Goblin you could reserve without a deposit, maybe that's why the payments option isn't showing.

Back