1/6 Hot Toys- MMS631 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still pending on sideshow….longest time between paying and shipping from them in many years. Hopefully next week!

gg1.jpg
gg2.jpg

Looks great, but way too tall to fit in my cabinet with the pole under the glider.

I put the foam square that's in the box under the glider, and screwed in the tall poll + waist grabber instead of the small pole. OK for now, I'll try to find a shorter pole for the glider. 2 inches would be perfect.

I’m on the waitlist for the other version but maybe I’ll get this one instead since it’s back up for pre-order. I got a conversion on Doc Ock so I took it. Hoping I get Maguire Spidey, but if I don’t I might get the integrated suit.

I snagged him when he popped back up for preorder on SS. Hoping to get the shipping notification soon. Can't wait to have him, Doc, and Tobey all set up with Carnage, Venom, and Mysterio.

IMG_3790.jpeg
IMG_3787.jpeg
This is the best I could do. Legs don’t go much further than this without feeling like you’re gonna damage the suit. Also this thing is so damn tall if you use the stands as designed. Barely fits in a detolf like this also. Wish I could get him in a deeper crouch to squeeze him in there.

What’s the point of the glider if you can’t get the figure in a crouching position without damaging the suit? It looks stupid having him standing upright on the glider.

What’s the point of the glider if you can’t get the figure in a crouching position without damaging the suit? It looks stupid having him standing upright on the glider.
Yea, it’s meant to be in a glider pose but it can’t even do that correctly. Looks dumb just standing upright all stiff-like.

View attachment 672380View attachment 672381This is the best I could do. Legs don’t go much further than this without feeling like you’re gonna damage the suit. Also this thing is so damn tall if you use the stands as designed. Barely fits in a detolf like this also. Wish I could get him in a deeper crouch to squeeze him in there.

Nice! Yeah, the ankles and knees are ok but the thighs/torso don't bend much. I think he still looks great and would be too plain without the glider.

That's just more consequence of HT continuing to do their seamless look crap. Yeah we get it HT you think a clean seamless look is more pleasing than gaps. I would much rather have some gaps on a figure that is supposed to be in dynamic poses, allowing more articulation and freedom of movement. I wish HT would stop giving us statues and gives figures that can actually pose. :rolleyes:

That's just more consequence of HT continuing to do their seamless look crap. Yeah we get it HT you think a clean seamless look is more pleasing than gaps. I would much rather have some gaps on a figure that is supposed to be in dynamic poses, allowing more articulation and freedom of movement. I wish HT would stop giving us statues and gives figures that can actually pose. :rolleyes:
On the flip side of that you have people who get upset over too many joints/gaps showing. Someone is always going to be upset one way or another.

Back