1/6 Hot Toys- MMS631 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please let me know if that works! Then I'll know their giving me a load of bs.

It updated

1695180639880.png

Might try changing my payment method to paypal when I get the shipping soon email and see if they offer the paypal pay in 4 option and see how that works out.

It's strange how they let some people put it on a plan and tell others they aren't offering a plan for it.
The board was unanimous. You're out Gobby.

Mister No White Balance has his video out. I'm impressed they bothered to make a unique mouth for inside the mask and that it's removable for when he's holding it.
Agreed about the extra mouth piece. When I heard them say that in the Sideshow video, at first I was like "Oh wow that's pretty cool!" but then I started thinking why they couldn't go the extra mile and give a swap out eye plate like the Batfleck figures for this look as well

spidey-vs-goblin.jpg

So I reached out to SSC, and they still told me they can't convert my order to flex pay, and said the figure is ineligible for that plan etc, etc. How were you able to convince them?

I said this exactly:

"I noticed I am unable to put this figure on a payment plan, is there any reason for that? And if it’s just a mistake may I please be put on a payment plan?
If possible, I would like to do as many months as possible charging on the 15th, thank you very much."

There was no push back and they put it on right away.

I said this exactly:

"I noticed I am unable to put this figure on a payment plan, is there any reason for that? And if it’s just a mistake may I please be put on a payment plan?
If possible, I would like to do as many months as possible charging on the 15th, thank you very much."

There was no push back and they put it on right away.
That's awesome! In my case they've outright refused, and when I pressed the matter, they only offered to cancel my order 😒

He always looked more menacing to me when he revealed his eyes and you could see his gritted teeth under the mask. For the price we should've got the spear as well.
Screenshot_20230927_225648_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230927_225738_YouTube.jpg

2c4905af1557f2e1a32070f3242a2080.jpg

Last edited:
The timing of all these releases is killer. I might have to cancel this and Doc Ock. It's frustrating that of all these figures, GG is the only one Sideshow won't let you put on a payment plan.

I hope this doesn't ship out from Sideshow until the end of the month.
You of all people have got to keep your order for this one.

Thankfully they let me do a payment plan on doc ock but not this for some weird reason .

He always looked more menacing to me when he revealed his eyes and you could see his gritted teeth under the mask. For the price we should've got the spear as well.
View attachment 665257
View attachment 665256
View attachment 665264
Well i would just call HT lazy for not adding those details or maybe they didn't think it worth doing. As for the spear i could argue since this is not the raimi version, it is the NWH version, which did not feature the spear in the film. That was probably HT logic for not including it.

Well i would just call HT lazy for not adding those details or maybe they didn't think it worth doing. As for the spear i could argue since this is not the raimi version, it is the NWH version, which did not feature the spear in the film. That was probably HT logic for not including it.
I get what you're saying but I still think it should have been included when HT gave Ock a complete separate set of arms and BP the ceremonial accessories for a suit that doesn't match the scene. We know HT's only logic is doing less for more $$$

^ I agree. I was just pointing out that's probably why HT didn't do it. They see this a just a quick cash grab on the NWH license. They can justify it because like i said this isn't the raimi film version, so they don't feel the need to include those extras. I'm still very thankful that NWH has made a HT goblin figure possible though, as it's a grail piece i've always wanted them to do.

Back