1/6 Hot Toys- MMS631 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ock just got bumped from June, which obviously didn’t happen, to November-January 🙄

Just when I thought they were starting to catch up to promised release dates, Hot Toys back on their bull****.

Ock just got bumped from June, which obviously didn’t happen, to November-January 🙄

Just when I thought they were starting to catch up to promised release dates, Hot Toys back on their bull****.
Eh, in Ock's case this should be expected/considered a good thing. We already know they plan on updating the sculpt.

Eh, in Ock's case this should be expected/considered a good thing. We already know they plan on updating the sculpt.
Do we know this? Have Hot Toys officially expressed a desire to amend that crappy sculpt?
I believe all we have to go on is one of the artists (J.C. Hong if I recall correctly) commenting on Instagram that the Ock head was not final. But what they’re changing about it, and if those changes make it any better or just bad in different ways, remains to be seen.

I got an email from sideshow. Two actually that said doc ock will be arriving earlier then expected then another email saying he’s delayed lol. I hate having to count on hot toys as a company . I like there products but they are the most inconsistent figure company I ever dealt with.

I got an email from sideshow. Two actually that said doc ock will be arriving earlier then expected then another email saying he’s delayed lol. I hate having to count on hot toys as a company . I like there products but they are the most inconsistent figure company I ever dealt with.
Lol, yeah I saw people sharing screenshots on Reddit; someone needs to tell Sideshow that January 2024 is not earlier than June 2023.

Lol, yeah I saw people sharing screenshots on Reddit; someone needs to tell Sideshow that January 2024 is not earlier than June 2023.
I think vol2 gamora was delayed 2 years, I must have had 3 delay emails from s**tshow. When it finally did release in china i got an early arrival notice then waited another 3 months...

So the boxing option on '02 Goblin just showed up earlier on Sideshow. Could be a sign he's gonna be out soon.

Usually if Sideshow offers the double boxing option, it means that they have received word regarding the final boxing dimensions and sizes. If that exists, the item is likely approaching release.

This in turn allows them to calculate how much they'll upcharge you for a service most other retailers do not.

Back