1/6 Hot Toys- MMS631 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Split cut boot seems like a good sign.
Is it a split cut boot? It looks more like a regular shoe on this figure. The shin armor that's you'd expect to be a loose part is just a pants leg. It's the one thing that I think looks weird on the figure to be honest.

glWxysE.jpg

But could be screen accurate. Not sure.

Not gonna lie, super surprised that they're including a sculpt with this. REALLY surprised by that to be honest.

I thought they would save it for the ending version of his outfit. Wonder if they'll even do that look then. Either way this is bought for sure. Some really nice bend on the glider as well.

tq7K0al.jpg
The glider looks awesome!

The glider looks great, but it's not the OG glider shown in the first GG/Spider-Man battle from the original Raimi Spider-Man movie. That larger, central "engine" on the underside was not on that glider. I don't recall, does it match an upgraded version that was shown later in Spider-Man, or is this strictly a NWH glider? I'm hoping they include the glider with the (presumed) 2nd version of Goblin as well, but I would not be surprised if HT forces us to double dip to match that one with the glider.

HT got the larger size of the glider more correct. Still a little small.
It's 33cm (13") wide by 21" (8-1/4") long per the specs, so it's 1" wider than the TE version, which can (for the most part) be attributed to the width of that central engine. The TE design is accurate to the glider seen in that first battle in the original film, so I'm happy to keep the TE Goblin to represent that version.

This looks really good. Not sure its much of an upgrade from Toys ERA though, but the headsculpt is intriguing. I will wait back and see if we get the one from the new movie, with the same headsculpt.

I hope everyone intending to buy the deluxe is emotionally preparing themselves for creasing the ever-living fabric out of those hips and knees, because Goblin isn't going to look good museum-posed up top the glider.

The knees seem to have gaps for the 4 way spandex undersuit to stretch so they probably won’t be an issue. The elbows however look to have the thicker rubbery heat welded material more prone to creasing but even that is in bands with some room for the fabric to stretch between.

Last edited:
I hope everyone intending to buy the deluxe is emotionally preparing themselves for creasing the ever-living fabric out of those hips and knees, because Goblin isn't going to look good museum-posed up top the glider.
It is what it is, nothing lasts forever.

Looks fantastic as a representation of what was on the screen, and he was really great in the new film. However, I didn't like the design when the original film came out, and I don't like it, still. If anything, I might get Doc Ock, but probably not this.

The knees seem to be 4 way stretch spandex so they won’t be an issue. The elbows however look to be the thicker heat welded material more prone to creasing.
I think it's the material on the hips that's going to make people anxious, looks exactly like what they use on figures like Captain Marvel. Photo courtesy of DarkAllen in the Endgame thread:

materialcrease.jpg

I personally don't have a problem with it because 1) the pose that causes the creases also hides the creases and 2) it just makes the suit look lived in, but if a person's unwilling to break the suit in like that they should probably save their money and pass on the deluxe.

Those hips do look like the joints with the thickest rubberized overlay prone to creasing over time.

Looks good to be day one PO but if I've learned anything about HT from the last 2 years is to not give in to PO and wait on release. I'm still unsure of it because of missing out on places that do offer free shipping.

Looks fantastic. The good news is there's a Deluxe with Glider and Unmasked Portrait (assuming the regular will just be armored Goblin). The bad news is this means there will likely be a second figure for the final look/battle damaged Goblin. I'd kind of figured on this as a worst case scenario, as both figures will probably run $700-$800 or more.

Toys Era was really good but I think the HT is better in many ways like the proportions as others have said look way better to me, and the armor sections looks more defined on HT, especially comparing the ab sections of the armor which look kind of flat on TE. It's still a good figure but clearly third-party IMO.

How much was the TE?

Everything is cost related.
On Giantoy, the reissue is $250 with glider, and $170 no glider, I was so close to buying it which is another reason I'm so happy with the HT announcement lol

Looks fantastic. The good news is there's a Deluxe with Glider and Unmasked Portrait (assuming the regular will just be armored Goblin). The bad news is this means there will likely be a second figure for the final look/battle damaged Goblin. I'd kind of figured on this as a worst case scenario, as both figures will probably run $700-$800 or more.
Sculpt comes with both.

On Giantoy, the reissue is $250 with glider, and $170 no glider, I was so close to buying it which is another reason I'm so happy with the HT announcement lol
Will be about and additional $80 for the Hot Toys versions.

Back