1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I already got miles from sideshow . It is crazy !
Miles was released here at the same time that he was released in HK. I excpect that Sideshow had the figures sent via plane instead of boat, since it is so much faster and the ongoing issue with the ports.
I'm wondering why sideshow sent me an early arrival notice for fat thor in september (a figure that i think was supposed to be released in july) and not a peep since. I dont think sideshow has any idea when they are going to ship anything really.

I'm guessing venom will be around march for me since I ordered only a couple of weeks ago.
I'm sure that they don't considering how screwed up the port situation is right now.

I got a shipping notice for BD Thanos, but not Venom or Thor. Maybe I'll get them over the next or 2, or they are coming in waves, I guess.

If they do another Venom and that's a BIG IF. It will be from Marvel's Spiderman 2 ps5 game and that game won't be out til 2223.

Really from sideshow?

X2HUTMF.jpg

Damn that’s early. I didn’t get my shipping notice yet thank goodness.

I keep thinking of cancelling too, because of the materials but every time I look at it I can’t do it 😂

I’ve ordered from a UK shop so won’t get it for months after initial release so I’ll wait and see what the reviews say.

I keep thinking of cancelling too, because of the materials but every time I look at it I can’t do it 😂

I’ve ordered from a UK shop so won’t get it for months after initial release so I’ll wait and see what the reviews say.
Put it in some type of case you should be good ,not canceling mines!

I'm the same, and I ordered from an Aussie shop, so I still have a few months to decide. I figured don't move him much and apply some sort of protectant every few months and he'll be okay...maybe.

I'm the same, and I ordered from an Aussie shop, so I still have a few months to decide. I figured don't move him much and apply some sort of protectant every few months and he'll be okay...maybe.
PC? i wonder when will they get the stocks in.

PC? i wonder when will they get the stocks in.

Same here. I was this close 🤏 to canceling it since I've sold most of my marvel pieces. Plus I got hit with this invoice and the shipping invoice for my JND Joker statue over the weekend which I wasn't expecting and took a big chunk out of my wallet. I just couldn't bring myself to cancel it though especially since it doesn't seem like Sideshow will be taking this off the waitlist anytime soon.

Back