1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having second thoughts on this guy due to durability of the material. Anyone have any thoughts on how to prevent the seamless layer from peeling? Maybe they'll release a second version like Carnage one day without the seamless joints?
I really do want this figure otherwise.

I honestly don’t know. Maybe paint it? But you could wait but it’ll be awhile. This is the best 1/6th venom we have so far .

I'm having second thoughts on this guy due to durability of the material. Anyone have any thoughts on how to prevent the seamless layer from peeling? Maybe they'll release a second version like Carnage one day without the seamless joints?
I really do want this figure otherwise.
They're never doing a jointed Venom unless if for some reason he's skinny and not buff. Every character that's had a body build like Venom (Thanos, Hulk, King Shark, etc) has had seamless joints.

I don't expect it to be a wide spread issue unless if you leave the figure in some extreme poses or you live in some super humid place.

They're never doing a jointed Venom unless if for some reason he's skinny and not buff. Every character that's had a body build like Venom (Thanos, Hulk, King Shark, etc) has had seamless joints.

I don't expect it to be a wide spread issue unless if you leave the figure in some extreme poses or you live in some super humid place.
Yeah, fair enough. I do have Hulk and Thanos, so I should just take the plunge.

41D9260E-0B8C-4A88-9ACF-F53AD596CAB5.jpeg

I think people are quickly realizing that... that's why they are sold out everywhere
and $800.00 from HK sellers. Glad I jumped on one the week he released and got it
for under Sideshow's price!
Glad I preordered this guy. A venom 2 will come out but not any time soon

I think people are quickly realizing that... that's why they are sold out everywhere
and $800.00 from HK sellers. Glad I jumped on one the week he released and got it
for under Sideshow's price!
Or maybe they are purposely underproducing to issue a rerelease at a higher price point.

Would we expect this from sideshow in December or January since it just came out in hk?

I'm still waiting on rescue and iron patriot from sideshow lol
I'm wondering why sideshow sent me an early arrival notice for fat thor in september (a figure that i think was supposed to be released in july) and not a peep since. I dont think sideshow has any idea when they are going to ship anything really.

I'm guessing venom will be around march for me since I ordered only a couple of weeks ago.

I'm wondering why sideshow sent me an early arrival notice for fat thor in september (a figure that i think was supposed to be released in july) and not a peep since. I dont think sideshow has any idea when they are going to ship anything really.

I'm guessing venom will be around march for me since I ordered only a couple of weeks ago.
But I already got miles from sideshow . It is crazy !

Back