1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For everyone holding out to see a Venom 2 version of this figure just for an
added white spider symbol, I don't think that is happening... not yet, at least.

My guess is he will keep this look for the whole movie and maybe show up
at the end of Far from Home, getting the spider then, or maybe not at all
(especially if Venom 2 gets pushed to 2022).

Figure looks amazing, so going to pick him up rather than wait 5 more years to
have a Venom in the collection.

My only complaint is the lil' Venomites on his tendrils... he didn't do that in the movie,
so I guess they were in concept art? Either way, they are staying in the box, lol.

Last edited:
He looks absolutely terrifying.
C551F5AE-E6EA-44AF-B642-0DA37613D687.jpeg

So complaint taken back, looks like there are tendrils without the heads included.
Awesome!!
I think there's only 1 pair combined at the root, which is unfortunate. It would have been cool to have a bunch of tendrils flailing about (The Thing style), but the heads ruin it, imo :slap Rest of the figure looks fine though.

I think there's only 1 pair combined at the root, which is unfortunate. It would have been cool to have a bunch of tendrils flailing about (The Thing style), but the heads ruin it, imo :slap Rest of the figure looks fine though.

I see that... that sucks. Wonder if the Venompool tendrils match at all?
I should have this guy next week, so will have to test that out and see.

Carnage amd Venom 2.0 incoming I bet. Might drop them both on release week like Shang Chi.

Cool as it looks, it's pictures like these that make it blatant that cloth figures are the ones that work best with this scale and style. Kickass as that Venom is, he still looks like a literal toy while the Iron Boy Jr. in front of him looks marginally more lifelike, even in that pose. Now, a good Agent Venom could blend the two perfectly, but I doubt we'll ever see him in the MCU.

Still, if you pose it well it is a banger of a figure. I'm glad it turned out well. Venom's a popular character and lots of people will want him.

I see a similar Mando 3.0 chrome announcement complaints incoming after people have this in hand and the 2.0 is far superior, although more pricey.

I see a similar Mando 3.0 chrome announcement complaints incoming after people have this in hand and the 2.0 is far superior, although more pricey.
Aside from me refusing to buy any Mandalorians due to my knee-jerk reaction to them hogging the schedule, were I to buy a Din I'd literally wait until the very end. I'm expecting him to be crowned Mandalore or something. With Venom, I don't know how they could release a 2.0 unless he does get the spider in the end for some reason. Re-releasing the same figure would be too scummy.

after watching the unboxing video I think it's probably best to make a decision on how you want this posed long-term do you want the tentacles or not because it looks like the plugs are a little hard to get out. over time I'm not sure how that vinyl material or whatever it is they're using is going to be easily separated.

It would have also been nice if there had been another plug on one of the tentacles so that you could display all of those extra heads on the body at the same time, I guess I can try to figure out a workaround for that.

For everyone holding out to see a Venom 2 version of this figure just for an
added white spider symbol, I don't think that is happening... not yet, at least.

My guess is he will keep this look for the whole movie and maybe show up
at the end of Far from Home, getting the spider then, or maybe not at all
(especially if Venom 2 gets pushed to 2022).

Figure looks amazing, so going to pick him up rather than wait 5 more years to
have a Venom in the collection.

My only complaint is the lil' Venomites on his tendrils... he didn't do that in the movie,
so I guess they were in concept art? Either way, they are staying in the box, lol.
Well there was a leaked costume with him with it

after watching the unboxing video I think it's probably best to make a decision on how you want this posed long-term do you want the tentacles or not because it looks like the plugs are a little hard to get out. over time I'm not sure how that vinyl material or whatever it is they're using is going to be easily separated.

It would have also been nice if there had been another plug on one of the tentacles so that you could display all of those extra heads on the body at the same time, I guess I can try to figure out a workaround for that.
Where did u see the unboxing vid

edit nvm

Back