1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I understand the conditions leading to this break; were you guys performing an ab crunch or twist? Or just extending the torso?

Naturally, I want to take care to avoid such an issue myself.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

If you extend the waist, the top ab piece can get pinched and pop off when doing an ab crunch. Same problem happens on the Mark 46 and 47.

If you extend the waist, the top ab piece can get pinched and pop off when doing an ab crunch. Same problem happens on the Mark 46 and 47.

Can you get a replacement if it happens, or is that considered mishandling it?

EBay has a 15% off code valid until 7pm Pacific. Max discount $50.

There are a few of these guys reasonably priced still for those interested.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

This one isn't going down in price any time soon.

I know, its already creeping up quickly. Thanks. But these are still at BBTS which I trust as far as solving problems. For me to buy on ebay its has to be a substantial savings. Won't be long before BBTS raises their price though I'm sure. Decisions...

Sure let me reset them. The 6 has more accessories and better articulation. Here’s a quick one I took. I’ll do museum in a sec

E2CAB47E-3593-465E-B814-B28488A48D0C.jpg5B4332C3-C004-4611-B307-35C5DD1BC463.jpg

Thanks for doing that Motuxmen!

Really tempted to sell the 46 and grab the 6 instead. Trying not to have multiples of characters in the line up and the 6 just seems like the 'definitive' suit. If the 46 just had more gold on the biceps and thighs :thud:

Back