1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am having so much fun with this set!!!

48093baf4c1cb615d50c42fcfde9e9a7.jpg
b5df02a4f1adbef6f281bf7fc51c0535.jpg
99233e3e7fe5d11d47d692c2e02efa7f.jpg
8cd1e415b7dda93ad903f24aabeb3bb1.jpg
fd0c1df0953e5bf768b4d63051e63e47.jpg
8ed317e3a7a81a09fc87fab53c88ae9a.jpg
1184f836f4f6f08df07d2760bfe350b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great but dude you gotta get a custom cape for Bats. It changes the whole look of the figure and it's a quick and easy mod.

Looks great but dude you gotta get a custom cape for Bats. It changes the whole look of the figure and it's a quick and easy mod.

I have a Tony Mei cape on the way for my Returns Batman, however I have yet to get one for any of my Dark Knight figures yet. It's definitely on my list of things to do. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's almost been two years now and there's still no good deals on this thing. It's clearly a poor seller with thousands of units unsold, competing with people's interests with brand new licences collectibles from different properties and companies. And yet, try to buy one of the many parted out things like the signal or figures and it's still a lot of dough.

Batsignal - $160ish
Gordon - $160ish
Blake - $160ish

It all still comes out to about what you'd pay if you just bought them all in the "value" bundle ($480), no difference. :lol

You check online, all the dealers still have both sets. Check ebay, between the signal, Gordon and Blake you have about 300-400 listings. That's a lot of sales with more being broken down everyday. For some odd reason people are determined to bid and dictate that the value for each full item is in the $160ish range when, if they took turns and waited on each listing, they'd get it much lower. Hell, it's usually the same amount of bids too (about 25-30 bids). It makes no sense to me. They can't all be shills or else the sellers would never sell anything. You would think with such a low demand set that's sitting everywhere, the prices as a whole would just come down a little. I expected a $70 batsignal and $110 figures at this point, but no, everything ends at that same fixed price whether the bidding starts at 50 bucks or $0.99 cents.

I've been eyeing the Batsignal on and off again and I just laugh when I come back to looking at it after about a year of forgetting about it and the thing is still going for the same exact price as when it was first parted out in Hong Kong.

Collectors are weird.

It's almost been two years now and there's still no good deals on this thing. It's clearly a poor seller with thousands of units unsold, competing with people's interests with brand new licences collectibles from different properties and companies. And yet, try to buy one of the many parted out things like the signal or figures and it's still a lot of dough.

Batsignal - $160ish
Gordon - $160ish
Blake - $160ish

It all still comes out to about what you'd pay if you just bought them all in the "value" bundle ($480), no difference. :lol

You check online, all the dealers still have both sets. Check ebay, between the signal, Gordon and Blake you have about 300-400 listings. That's a lot of sales with more being broken down everyday. For some odd reason people are determined to bid and dictate that the value for each full item is in the $160ish range when, if they took turns and waited on each listing, they'd get it much lower. Hell, it's usually the same amount of bids too (about 25-30 bids). It makes no sense to me. They can't all be shills or else the sellers would never sell anything. You would think with such a low demand set that's sitting everywhere, the prices as a whole would just come down a little. I expected a $70 batsignal and $110 figures at this point, but no, everything ends at that same fixed price whether the bidding starts at 50 bucks or $0.99 cents.

I've been eyeing the Batsignal on and off again and I just laugh when I come back to looking at it after about a year of forgetting about it and the thing is still going for the same exact price as when it was first parted out in Hong Kong.

Collectors are weird.

Sales dud alright- too bad since it's a brilliant set
I got an unopened Blake/Signal set on Ebay for $199. It was on it's second listing for that price- believe it or not!

I got the Gordon set from SSC for 15 or 20% off, can't remember which, and free shipping. I then sold Blake for $130.

I ended up paying around $200 for Gordon and the bat signal after that.

Just picked this up from Popcultcha for $365 shipped (Gordon set). Not the great deal others got last year but still breaks it down to a pretty reasonable $120 per piece.

I'm surprised that Sideshow hasn't offered a bigger discount on this yet. They put the armory on sale pretty often but so far the most discounted price we've seen for this is $25 off.

I'd like to see another one of those 50% off sales they sent to a few of us last year via email. This set would be ideal for that.

All the discounts that the Armory set received makes me hesitant to buy any of the bigger items. I'd like to get this and the DeLorean but have been holding out.

My set arrived from Popcultcha today. Really pleased with it. Took all of 4 days to get here. That's exactly how long it takes me to get anything from SS.

Back