1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a new coat for Gordon. The sleeves are a little big on him but it looks okay. It's the only "detective" style trench coat I've been able to find.

13588980_10208707775387054_788810928_o.jpg

Looks cool.

I picked up my set during last year's Popcultcha web-glitch sale and still haven't opened it up! Ran out of Detolf space and don't wish to jam figures together on the shelfs. Need to pick up yet another Detolf soon.

So Sideshow has the Blake/Gordon set discounted to a reasonably good price. It's marked at 5% off which brings it to $394 to begin with plus it has free shipping and is eligible for a coupon they have for DC products (SDCCDC16). Total for me is coming to like $369. I'm pretty tempted to bite finally but am wondering if it'll go lower possibly around Spooktacular.

So Sideshow has the Blake/Gordon set discounted to a reasonably good price. It's marked at 5% off which brings it to $394 to begin with plus it has free shipping and is eligible for a coupon they have for DC products (SDCCDC16). Total for me is coming to like $369. I'm pretty tempted to bite finally but am wondering if it'll go lower possibly around Spooktacular.
I bought it during Spook last year, hoping for one of those legendary 30% codes but it didn't happen. I believe the lowest it went was 15% off with free shipping, bringing it down to around $360.

I then sold Blake for $130, so it wasn't a bad deal at all.

Maybe I'll hold off a bit longer. I'm fairly sure it'll still be there around Spooktacular and though it's not guaranteed to drop further it seems like they're trying to move it out. It's really the last thing from the Nolan films I'd like to get (unless by some chance Hot Toys ever does a Ra's).

I found a full set (Gordon, Blake & Signal) for 324 EUR (shipping incl.). Is this a good price guys? I bought the Armory set a month ago and since then, I've been keeping an eye out for this set since it's the only thing that I really miss from the Nolan collection (... and Scarecrow of course).

I have buy this set for a very descent price. Is this a realy must have set for a Batman fan?
I only think i will sell the John Blake figure. If someone is interesting let me know. I life in Europe..

I have buy this set for a very descent price. Is this a realy must have set for a Batman fan?
I only think i will sell the John Blake figure. If someone is interesting let me know. I life in Europe..

I don't think anyone can say if someone else should buy it or not. I can say that I bought the set planning on selling the John Blake figure, but I ended up keeping him because he's so well done. It really is a great set, especially if you're like me and don't have the other Jim Gordon figure from Hot Toys.

Yes i understand what you mean, but i want to know what you guys think because the set is
not that cheap :horror When i bought the set i cant wait for place it in my collection room.
I think it is a very nice addition for my collection.

Does Gordon ever wear that colorway tie/suit etc. in the trilogy? I always remembered darker earth-tone colors so was curious if anyone knew, or had a reference photo?

Hmmmm, someone said it might be his wardrobe in his last scene at the end of TDKR when he sees the fixed Bat signal.

Back