1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this set as a Christmas gift from my wife. Really impressed with both and can't wait for the BvS figures.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gordon needs a signature weapon... What's the quality of that Dirty Harry .44 in hand? I might have to get that set if it looks good. Kinda hard to tell.

According to the internet gun/movie database Gordon uses:

Smith & Wesson 6904 Batman Begins
Smith & Wesson 5904 The Dark Knight
SIG-Sauer P226 The Dark Knight Rises
Glock 17 The Dark Knight Rises

So anyone of those could work I guess.

Not sure why a lot of people didn't want this set. But then again maybe I have a good idea. However I love it. Just put my order in. I'm an accessory nut and the possibilities for my dork brain to come up with posing opportunities is just about limitless. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the set for Gordon and the signal, I didn't even want Blake. It's a nice quality set for sure. I still haven't gotten around to putting batteries in the signal.

Is John Blake supposed to be as tall as Bruce? I always thought he had a smaller TT body but they seem like the same size.

Still waiting this release out for a while in case Sideshow discounts it. There have been some offers for it but I feel like if I wait longer they may offer a better deal.

I would have almost definitely grabbed this set if Signal + Gordon was an option
no need for Blake for me, felt like they forced the figure on collectors with this set

I have this set and love it, but yeah, I bought it for Gordon and the Bat signal. Blake feels like a nice bonus accessory.

It's still 100% worth the money.

Back