1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Gordon & Blake set from PC arrived today!!

I never did receive a shipping email from them, though. It's the brown HT shipping box wrapped in thick bubble-wrap. Excellent protection.

I only bought the Blake and Signal set since I have the SWAT Gordon, so far I am pretty happy with it.

I don't know how anyone can fault the jgl sculpt... it's killer.

levitt.jpg

Nice!!

I still have to get another Detolf in order to set up my Gordon-Blake set. It's still in the shipping box from PC.

Han & Chewie are still boxed as well... :gah:

The hand sizes have been confusing me with this set and now I see why.

The default relaxed hands uses the newer sculpts, which are smaller and more in scale... the rest of the hands are the old sculpts which are large.

I'm hoping somebody spots a good Christmas deal on this somewhere, so I can finally pick this set up.

Sideshow has it for 15% off plus free shipping. A decent deal I thought, so I put in an order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An excellent set and pretty much completed my Dark Knight collection. I'm only missing two-face and figure I'll just build a custom one from available parts. Any opinions on the two-face sculpt floating around on Ebay?

Pulled the trigger on this set a couple days ago with the 15% off code and free shipping for $356 total. Pretty good deal considering the Blake/Signal set alone goes for $279. So let's say, at most, HT would charge $200 for Blake by himself and $80 for the signal. Well, take $80 out of $356 and we're left with $276. Divide that by 2 for the figures and it's $138 per figure and $80 for the signal itself. Feels even better when I put it that way. Unless my math is way off...

Back