1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on your order. Just go to the site, place whatever figures you would like and start the checkout process. You'll see the shipping amount then.

Shipping was about $38 bucks for this set.

I really hope PC honors the orders. I keep checking my email, their FB page and this site if anyone had their order processed. Not regular orders but the orders where people went crazy.

Picked up a John Blake figure. There's some serious dark staining around the neck, from the shirt underneath. Any ideas on how to remove the stains?

Keep in mind that the magic eraser is a fine abrasive in addition to whatever chemicals they impregnate it with. Scrubbing with it is exactly the same as sanding, in that it removes surface material.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I go away for a few days and then find I missed out on an amazing deal! Super bummed! If anyone picked up an extra they'd like to sell for $325 let me know please.

After getting screwed on ebay (and getting my money back thankfully) I've still yet to get this set at the right price.

Back