1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Wow this figure turned out spectacular! But agreed, this is one figure that would have benefited from an alternate headsculpt...ie whistling. Mainly because if one poses him with the floating/flying arrow, it's weird not to see him whistling to control it.

Would have also really liked him to be showing some teeth in that smiling headsculpt.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

the headsculpt looks good.

unknown.jpg

Looks amazing and can't wait to pre-order him! :yess: :yess: Great that there are 2 versions as well - I probably wouldn't use the deluxe accessories so I'll save myself a few quid and just get the regular edition. :) :rock

Agreed that I wish they would've included an alternate smiling expression head sculpt with teeth showing. Still, extremely happy that we are even getting a Yondu figure at all :yess:

I am happy they included the red flight effect for his spear.

Looks so good, couldn't be happier. Definitely sticking with the standard version though. Can't wait for PO!

Deluxe version ordered. Can't wait to get my mits on this one :rock

This figure looks insane. BEST figure out of the GOTG line and maybe a runner for BEST figure of the year!

Terrific work on HT's part.

Ordered the regular version. Won't use the flight vest, cage, or weapon....

Gonna be a great addition when released :clap:clap

Waiting to see if my Dr. Strange that was delivered today has a code on the box. Hoping to order when i get home.

The normal version is up on BBTS, if anyone is interested. $227.99.

Ordered regular. Easiest P.O. ever.

A flawless release.

Back