1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Just PO'd from BBTS :D

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

It's up on Sideshow! Ordered my Deluxe :yess:

Think I'll be getting the Regular as well. But agree, a real no brainer !!

I mean look at that s#*t.....

marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-yondu-deluxe-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903168-06.jpg

marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-yondu-deluxe-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903168-08.jpg

No code came with mine. :gah:

My last two orders came in with no code either...looks like they have ended it because they are choosing to release the codes during the lives shows etc.

Just pre ordered two of the deluxe versions.
One for me and the other for my twin brother.
Can't wait to get him.

Think I'll be getting the Regular as well. But agree, a real no brainer !!

I mean look at that s#*t.....

View attachment 361659

:exactly: What's not to like!! :rock Hot Toys have done a cracking job with him, well worth the wait. :yess: Looks so awesome...hope the UK retailers put him up for pre-order in the next few days. I need to get this one on order asap! :)

Ordered the deluxe edition! My Dr Strange didn't come with a code either. Oh well -.-

A little disappointed there's no whistling sculpt, but this is incredible:thud:

A little disappointed there's no whistling sculpt, but this is incredible:thud:

Maybe they finished this epic sculpt and thought, "Well we're never going to be able to that again".......whistling sculpt cancelled :)

My last two orders came in with no code either...looks like they have ended it because they are choosing to release the codes during the lives shows etc.

What!? That's terrible. Weds is the one day I am totally unavailable to get any codes.

Plus, they release $3 and $2 codes -- in 4 weeks that hardly adds up to $20... and no where near what they over-charge for shipping.

But if this is true, then BBTS must be loving this choice by Sideshow.

I actually got my Deadshot last week on the 14th, came with a code that expired on the 15th. Now mind you, I didn't get the package at my parents till that weekend, so I politely emailed Sideshow if they could do me a solid and maybe give me a break since I order a ton, got 15 items on pre-order now actually. They responded that there were no codes available and to be on the look out. It's kind of sad, but what can you do.

My last 2 orders (Genisys Endo, Mk47 PP) both came on the 16th, both have codes that expired the day before.

I just ordered DX Yondu, but I wasn't as happy about it as I could have been :lol

My last orders *did* come with codes. But here have been times there was nothing. I don't think they're ending them, they just don't bother sometimes.

Anyhow I'm in for the regular, he's my only gotg figure. Don't need the cage or the blaster... The aero rig I'd never display him with. He looks so much cooler without it.

Tho I admit there's a part of me thats always screaming to get everything... Must control it..!

I always get deluxe. It just feels more complete and not too much more money for what you get....

You can always resell the extras for much more money afterwards anyways.

I always get deluxe. It just feels more complete and not too much more money for what you get....

You can always resell the extras for much more money afterwards anyways.

I never looked at it that way.. True I could resell the parts I don't want.... Going for the deluxe...

What have you done here...?! Lol

(Thanks for the tip!)

I never looked at it that way.. True I could resell the parts I don't want.... Going for the deluxe...

What have you done here...?! Lol

(Thanks for the tip!)

Haha no problem. I always keep mine all intact. I have OCD about that. Gotta keep my collection mint and complete!

Back