Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even with the silicone body it looks like this figure is going to be a challenge to pose, given the stiff head and torso. And I noticed the bloggers weren't able to come up with anything all that dynamic either.

Even with the silicone body it looks like this figure is going to be a challenge to pose, given the stiff head and torso. And I noticed the bloggers weren't able to come up with anything all that dynamic either.
That's where it will be interesting to see what possible solutions InArt come up with when they finally show their's.

I guess my Wonder Woman should be shipping soon because I checked my account and Sideshow charged the balance on my charge card yesterday.

What is strange is that I didn’t receive the email from Sideshow that she was arriving soon or they were charging my card. I even checked my junk mail. Strange.

To my understanding, Sideshow charges on the day your item is scheduled to arrive in their warehouse so at the latest it would be 48 hours after your card is charged. Having been charged yesterday morning, the clock is ticking.

I guess my Wonder Woman should be shipping soon because I checked my account and Sideshow charged the balance on my charge card yesterday.

What is strange is that I didn’t receive the email from Sideshow that she was arriving soon or they were charging my card. I even checked my junk mail. Strange.
Same here.

To my understanding, Sideshow charges on the day your item is scheduled to arrive in their warehouse so at the latest it would be 48 hours after your card is charged. Having been charged yesterday morning, the clock is ticking.
That is sadly no longer the case. Their emails say they expect the item in the warehouse within 10 business days of charging your card. So you could be waiting up to two weeks, and gods know I have.

Just spoke with customer service on the phone and said my order is in the cue to ship out today. Hopefully that bodes well for everyone else’s orders That have already been charged.

Just spoke with customer service on the phone and said my order is in the cue to ship out today. Hopefully that bodes well for everyone else’s orders That have already been charged.
Your post made me check my account and it's looking good (y)
1677270589950.png

does anyone know if this figure can be disassembled similar to the previous WW figs? Particularly popping the top of the torso off to remove the armor?

Received my WW today and she looks amazing, and in hand the likeness is absolutely spot on. Although it's definitely a frustrating figure to find a good pose for with that solid torso and sculpted hair getting in the way. And even with the silicone arms and legs I'd still be nervous leaving this in a super dynamic pose for an extended period, so not sure how much benefit that really is.

20230228_194549 (3).jpg

20230228_193928 (3).jpg

20230228_193544 (4).jpg

None of you guys own any of the TBLeague Stripper Cosplay figures and it shows.

... I love all the Egyptian stuff okay.

TBL/Phicen bodies are very heavy, especially their male figures. It's a combination of the metal frame + silicone that is very bulky. The metal is actually not really the bulk of the weight, plastic is just very lightweight compared to the synthetic meat globs of silicone.

Assuming Hot Toys didn't cheap out on the quality of the silicone you can pose her for long periods of time without an issue. Mine should be here by Thursday I think, so I can give a proper assessment. I'll be pushing the limits, if it tears down the line so be it. I have 15 silicone TBL/Phicen figures and never had a tear yet in 4 or so years (knock on wood). Plus I'm going to pick up the InArt WW eventually when it drops anyway. I really doubt you'll have much tearing issue though, as long as you don't let the silicone dry out.

I said it earlier, but just as a reminder, use a makeup brush and a light brushing of corn starch to keep the silicone healthy for... years and years. You'll feel the difference to the touch, from an untreated silicone and one with a light dusting of powder. A lot of TBL figures actually come with some excess on them when they arrive, not sure if that's the case with this figure, since it's not a full flesh body like TBL does. (They separated her out with individual leg connections, arm connections, etc.)

So this is shipping from Sideshow? Their website is showing:

EXPECTED TO SHIP: MAR 2023 - MAY 2023

Maybe it's going out in waves?

Received my WW today and she looks amazing, and in hand the likeness is absolutely spot on. Although it's definitely a frustrating figure to find a good pose for with that solid torso and sculpted hair getting in the way. And even with the silicone arms and legs I'd still be nervous leaving this in a super dynamic pose for an extended period, so not sure how much benefit that really is.

View attachment 625878

View attachment 625877

View attachment 625879
Everyone is saying it looks like Gal in-hand. I really do hope it is simply a case of the sculpt not being photogenic. Cant wait to see it in person. Also... in the 2nd and 3rd photo, the left side (the figure's right side), it looks like a piece of the skirt is missing (the most under piece)...

Back