Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more shot, with her leather strap installed. The sculpted hair actually helps keep it fitted better against her body.

View attachment 626203
I often wondered how in the first film that armor was introduced but it wasn’t so vibrant in color and then in 84 she definitely had it shined up for some odd reason…I know it was homage to Carter’s 80’s armor style..but I‘m thinking plot wise for why in the present day ..BVS and JL it looked like the first film again

I often wondered how in the first film that armor was introduced but it wasn’t so vibrant in color and then in 84 she definitely had it shined up for some odd reason…I know it was homage to Carter’s 80’s armor style..but I‘m thinking plot wise for why in the present day ..BVS and JL it looked like the first film again
That's because by the time they shot WW84 they didn't care at all about continuity...or standards.

I actually really like the pop of the WW84 armor, I think the vibrancy presents really well. I just ignore that the movie was pretty terrible.

That being said, I also like the more battle worn faded look for a more warrior aesthetic.

Well the armor was also far darker in BVS than JL, so it's clearly not the first time she had shined it back up.

Obviously her armor from the solo movie is my favorite, but the vibrant shiny armor looks just as amazing on her I think.

Ah WW shining her armor up and trying it on - such a missed opportunity to not show that in WW84:monkey1

Anyway, I'm really at a crossroads with this one, I love everything but the head (in pictures). I own BvS, Training, and GA and not really sure I need another one even though I like the idea of having a sculpted hair version. But saying that, I really wish they would have just thrown the sculpted hair on the GA sculpt and moved the eyes to a different position. It's a shame that after so many attempts we still don't have a perfect version of WW in her Iconic costume that you can just buy.

Last edited:
I can see why many prefer the GA head sculpt but I still can't get past the terrible doll hair.

Can't wait to see InArt's high quality rooted hair but until then I'll stick with sculpted.

Ah WW shining her armor up and trying it on - such a missed opportunity to not show that in WW84:monkey1

Anyway, I'm really at a crossroads with this one, I love everything but the head (in pictures). I own BvS, Training, and GA and not really sure I need another one even though I like the idea of having a sculpted hair version. But saying that, I really wish they would have just thrown the sculpted hair on the GA sculpt and moved the eyes to a different position. It's a shame that after so many attempts we still don't have a perfect version of WW in her Iconic costume that you can just buy.
In hand, this one is pretty perfect. If she came with a a sword and shield, it'd be the definitive WW. I'm glad they used a different sculpt. It's actually quite good IRL, but TA vs JL to me is the reason why repurposing a sculpt when alterations will be made is a bad idea.

Received my HT Wonder Woman 1984 today from Sideshow and immediately converted it over to a BvS/JL look using all the armor from the HT JL version. I really loved the sculpted hair, proportions and body advancements on this new 84 WW, but did not like the candy color costume at all. So I set about doing a costume swap. Took a lot of tiny mods to make work, but this was the ideal Gadot WW I wanted in my collection. I'll post a few how to mods in a follow up post.

View attachment 626110

View attachment 626111
Is the new body totally seamless? I haven't seen pics of it alone.

Awesome thanks. Curious if the armor leaves marks when removed. Will probably be difficult to track down on its own though.
The silicone does seem to heal well over time regarding small indentations. I made several small dents changing out pieces and they all disappeared after a day or so. Which is good, because this body dents easy,

Here are the two WW84 figures side by side. With the matching head sculpts they really make a great pair.

Attachments

• 20230305_024220.jpg
    20230305_024220.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
A few comparison pics below of the JL vs the 84 suit. Those gold nipples, oversized wrist guards, and candy colors are just too much for me. Even the new skirt feels too stiff and paper-y. But the new silicone body (currently sporting the JL armor) is leaps and bounds better. Heavier, more poseable, and less shiny. I weathered her new tiara and armband to better match the aged JL armor look.

IMG_7536.JPG

IMG_7545.JPG

In hand, this one is pretty perfect. If she came with a a sword and shield, it'd be the definitive WW. I'm glad they used a different sculpt. It's actually quite good IRL, but TA vs JL to me is the reason why repurposing a sculpt when alterations will be made is a bad idea.

You convinced me - ordered!

A few comparison pics below of the JL vs the 84 suit. Those gold nipples, oversized wrist guards, and candy colors are just too much for me. Even the new skirt feels too stiff and paper-y. But the new silicone body (currently sporting the JL armor) is leaps and bounds better. Heavier, more poseable, and less shiny. I weathered her new tiara and armband to better match the aged JL armor look.

View attachment 626466

View attachment 626467

Oooft, that's nice.

God job on that one! (y)

Back