Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Gal Gadot has one of the most complex faces to sculpt, in each photograph depending on the angle of the camera or the light, it seems that it is a different person.

Attachments

• GridArt_20220610_100653549.jpg
    GridArt_20220610_100653549.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 0
Where the balls is this release? Haven't seen much of anything about this for a LONG time.

I get the golden armour release is getting most of the attention, but come on HT. Give us something.

This hasn't come out yet??! Jesus.

Almost amazing, right?
Until we consider the 3-4 year wait for some of the MCU releases vs the fact Hot Toys sideline DC by a fair margin. But still! come on.

D'ohhh I can't wait for her to release!!!! C'mon already!! :panic:

Me either. I just want to see the FINISHED release, the Golden Armour one has been out for long enough now so you have to wonder what the hold-up is aside from the usual "profits first" approach.

If Hot Toys were clever, they’d release this alongside the just released Superman and Batman 2-pack. It would be synergistic sales. However, they do stuff like releasing Spider-Gwen 6 months BEFORE Miles Morales.

If Hot Toys were clever, they’d release this alongside the just released Superman and Batman 2-pack. It would be synergistic sales. However, they do stuff like releasing Spider-Gwen 6 months BEFORE Miles Morales.

Was just thinking this, saw the double pack on Instagram.

Hot Toys aren't historically very clever though. :stick

Those photos posted are over 2 years old when it was first previewed at Secret Base. Funny how it's been making the rounds lately on social media with a lot of people thinking they are new photos.

Back