Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m waiting for a new group shot for Quarter 3 releases. At least that can narrow the window down on whether this figure is in the group. Hot Toys started to get back on track with a Q1 group shot but then rested on their laurels patting themselves on the back with their Summer Showcase.

Typical Hot Toys at this point.

It's always been a pre-order now, pick-up a year or so later.. but with things like this they seem to take a risk on the IP and hope it's popular, if not then those who pre-ordered are shoved directly to the back of the queue while more profitable lines are released first. Even those less than 12 months after the pre-order. On paper it makes sense, but the lack of communication will forever get on my .. well.

It’s not like this figure needed all that much Research & Development. They literally could have just sold me the head separately.

Man that'd be a great idea for them to do! An ongoing line of just head sculpts would sell very well, especially for all those who look to update their figures with them and kitbashers (and head sculpt collectors :lol).

I wish they would do like they used to and sell certain generic TrueType bodies. Would love to not have to pay an arm and a leg for a loose Cavill Superman, Arnold, Thor and/or Captain America body etc.

Honestly, this just makes it more annoying when they re-release a rebranded Zack Snyder Justice League version so soon afterwards. Not to mention if they delay this long enough, they’re playing with the possibility that InArt might be teasing their version around the same time causing massive Hot Toys cancellations.

Back